Spagonia Rooftop Run act 2

In the university:
Professor: Aww if it isn't Sonic and his friends. I see you have restored the other piece of the planet back.
Sonic: Yes we did!
Professor: I'd love to see the look on that Eggman's face right about now. Speaking of that menace, it appears he's become quite active as of late.
Blake: Quite active?
Yang: What do you mean?
Professor: I've heard reports of strange robot sightings here and in Chun-nan.
Everybody: What?!
Professor: Yes. It gives me the chills just to think of it. See what you guys can find out.
Sonic, Ruby: On it professor!
Weiss: I guess we go back in the Entrance Stage right?
Sonic: Yeah.
Ruby: But before we do that, I'm really hungry.
Yang: Yeah same here.
Blake: Let's build up some strength so we can be ready.
Weiss: Exactly!
After Sonic and friends finished eating they went to the Entrance Stage.
Ruby: Guys look over there. There's lasers.
Sonic: That's the wall jump shoes.
Yang: The stage is locked.
Sonic: I got this. Sonic jumps on the spring into the air and stomps on the button, releasing the lasers.
Sonic: Everything good now.
Ruby: Alright lets go!

Sonic: Here we Gooo!
Sonic boosters ahead with Team RWBY following him. They go through the city destroying robots. Sonic homing attacking the robots. Ruby slicing the robots in half. Yang using her missiles destroying the robots in the way. Weiss uses fire dust burning the robots. Blake attacks with her weapon and uses a ice clone freezing the robots.
Ruby: Sonic get on top of my scythe!
Sonic: Got it!
Sonic gets on the scythe and Ruby swings her scythe, giving Sonic a big boost going through the robots.
Sonic: Nice one Ruby!
Ruby: He he thanks, you too.
Yang: Aww look what we have here.
Ruby: Aww shut up sis.
Weiss: Ha ha. Anyway, we should keep going.
Blake: Yeah. Let's.
Sonic and friends keep going into the city dodging buildings and defeating robots. They make it to the rooftop and went down to a fence as they skydive to the ground.
Sonic: Watch out guys!
They managed to dodge the bombs in the air and got back down. Theey kept going until green robots came.
Sonic: Those look new.
Yang: Yeah, but we can take em.
The green robots were shooting lasers but Sonic and Team RWBY dodged it. Sonic boosts to the robots next to them and knocks them back to the green one on by one.
Ruby changes her scythe into a sniper rifle shooting the robots out of the sky.
Blake shoots them with their weapon with Yang and Weiss.
Blake: That should be it.
Weiss: Guys, it's the clock tower again.
Sonic: Looks like we're gonna be up there again.
Weiss: Wait what?! You never said were going up there!
Sonic: We are now so let's go!
The rest of Team RWBY laughed as Weiss was angry at Sonic. They all were getting up top from platform to platform. They got in a rainbow ring to a rail. They started to go all the way down to the rooftop.
Sonic: Oh yeah!!!
Ruby: This is so fun!
Yang: All right!
Weiss: I'm gonna be sick again!
Blake: Hey, are you okay?
As they run through the rooftops, they see the other green robots.
Ruby: Them again huh?
Blake: There's the goal.
Sonic: Then let's go
Sonic boosts into the robots to hit the ones from the air. Ruby shoots the robots in the air with her rifle. Blake, Yang, and Weiss use their abilities to shoot the other green robots.
They defeated all of the robots and went to the goal.
Sonic: Alright, we made it!
Blake: There's the temple but it's not open.
Weiss: That's what happened back in Holaska.
Ruby: The professor said to also look in Chun-nan right?
Sonic: Yeah. We should check what's going on in there.
Yang: Then what are we waiting for, let's go!
Thats it for this chapter. Looks like they also gotta go to Chun-nan as well. What will happen there? Find out next in the next chapter!