The Final Battle

Hey, everyone. Lightingfoxy12 here and I just wanna say thank you for liking this crossover! The fact that it got to 1k is amazing! This is the final chapter of this crossover! There will be new crossovers soon after this! Anyway thank you guys for 1k reads and I'll see you guys next time!!!
In Eggman Land:

Ruby, Chip: Ahhhhh!
Sonic: Hold on!
Sonic extends his arms getting both Ruby and Chip. Sonic gets on a container sliding until he jumps to the other platforms as they were falling down. As they kept falling down, Sonic extends his arm into a platform as he swings into the wall sliding down across until jumping to s big area, saving Ruby and Chip.
Sonic: You guys, okay?
Ruby: Yeah! Thanks Sonic!
Chip: Thanks!
Sonic: No problem! But we're still falling!
Ruby: We have to do something!
Eggman comes down with his machine as he laughs.
Eggman: Ohh ho ho ho ho! This gorge will be your tomb!
Eggman flies over to his machine as his cockpit fits in the robot.
Eggman: Hehehahaha!
EGG DRAGOON:

Eggman: Checkmate, Sonic! Hope you and your sorry friends of yours say your goodbyes!Sonic: Chip, get on my hair!Chip: O-okay!Sonic: Ruby, I think I see where we need to attack!Ruby: Same here! I saw it too!Sonic: Lets be careful! We don't know wh...

Sonic: Chip, get on my hair!
Chip: O-okay!
Sonic: Ruby, I think I see where we need to attack!
Ruby: Same here! I saw it too!
Sonic: Lets be careful! We don't know what this thing could do!
The Egg Dragoon goes for it's right arm firing fire at Sonic and Ruby, but they dodged to the side. Sonic runs up to the dragoon and tries to punch it, but the Dragoon dodges it as it's right arm turned into a launcher coming for Sonic. Ruby uses her semblance moving fast enough to save Sonic.
Ruby: We'll have to do something if he's gonna dodge the attacks.
Sonic: Lets use our cannon!
Ruby: Right!
Ruby turns her scythe into a gun as Sonic gets it. Ruby locks on her target as she charges up her shot.
Ruby: Sonic Power Cannon!
Ruby shoots her shot as Sonic goes straight for Eggman, but Eggman uses his right arm blocking the shot.
Sonic, Ruby: What?!
Eggman: Ha ha ha! You think I'm gonna let you use that move on me again did you? Take this!
Ruby: Sonic, look out!
Eggman's machine uses it's right hand wants more making it a fist, hammering Sonic to the platform.
Ruby: Sonic!
Ruby let her guard down and got shot by the fire from Eggman.
Sonic: Ruby, no!
Eggman: He he he! I should finish you off right now, but I'm not after you! I'll finish you later!
Eggman's machine goes to Sonic as he was on the ground trying to get up.
Eggman: You should give up Sonic! It's too late now!
Sonic: Like I'll ever lose to you Eggman!
Eggman: You know Sonic, it's been fun! After all these years, it is finally finished! I've built the ultimate city, Eggman Land! And now It's the time to finish you off right here, wants and for all!
Eggman's machine goes for it's right arm as the drill was gonna kill Sonic.
Ruby: Sonic!
Yang: Not if we have something to say about it!
Weiss summons a bug as the other two were on it. Yang uses her missiles making a smoke for Blake to go down and get Sonic.
Blake: You okay Sonic?
Sonic: Yeah! Thanks to you guys!
Ruby: Guys!
Yang; Ruby! Are you okay?! I was so worried!
Ruby: I'm fine Yang!
Weiss: Guys, no time for talking! He's coming!
Eggman: Arghhh! You girls have gotten on my nerves! Prepare to be obliterated!
Yang: I think your the one who's gonna be you fat egg!
Eggman: Grrrr! That's it! Your all dead!
Eggman's machine goes to his right arm shooting fire at them, but they dodged it.
Sonic: We need a way to hit that green spot!
Yang: I'll distract it!
Ruby: Will you be okay?
Yang: Of course!
Sonic: Alright then, let's do it!
The robot goes for a punch as Yang uses her semblance, holding back the punch.
Yang: Nghh! Sonic, Now's your chance!
Sonic: Thanks, Yang!
Sonic charges up his punch as he hits the green spot which made Eggman's robot malfunction.
Eggman: N-No! The controls won't respond!
Sonic: Now's my chance!
Sonic runs and jumps into the robot's leg as it was shaking off Sonic.
Eggman: Rraagh! Out of my sight!
Eggman shoots out its left arm with the drill coming for Sonic, but Sonic jumps up the the other green spot as the drill hit the machine.
Eggman: Waugh?! Nuoooo!
Sonic jumps while his left arm was on the green spot. Sonic extends his right arm to its right energy container and hold on to the right as he extends his left arm to the next.
Ruby: Go Sonic!
Eggman: H-Hey! Wai—! Stop! No! Th-This is a delicate machiiiine!
Sonic wiggles the two containers hard enough for both of them to fall off.
Eggman: Grrrr! Blast you Sonic!
Sonic: Hmph! What's wrong Eggman? Are you losing!
Eggman: I don't think so! Take this!
Eggman shoots out the left arm with the drill as it destroys the platform as they fall.
Chip: Uwawawaaaugh! The ground's b-b-breaking up!
Eggman goes and shoots it's fire at them as that were falling.
Sonic: G-Geez, Eggman! Simmer down!
Yang: He's not playing around this time!
Blake: He's really planning to kill us!
Weiss: Of course he is!
Ruby: Watch out!
Sonic extends his right arm getting Team RWBY out of the fire.
Ruby: Thanks, Sonic.
Sonic: No problem!
Weiss: Uhh guys, look below!
As they kept falling, below them was lava everywhere.
Blake: What the!
Ruby: There's lava everywhere!
Sonic: There's another platform here, come on!
As the others landed on a rocky platform, Eggman was still here facing them.
Eggman: You were luck, Sonic! But luck can't last forever!
Eggman was charging up a cannon on its right arm.
Weiss: Guys, take cover!
As the cannon send a blast, the rest got behind Weiss as she creates a ice field protecting them.
Sonic: (Whistles) That was close.
Eggman: I'm not done yet!
Eggman shoots fire at them while they were protected by Weiss's ice shield.
Blake: Ruby, Yang, try to shoot the green spot. I'll help out too!
Ruby, Yang: Okay!
Ruby, Yang, and Blake jumps to the side and shoots the green spot stopping it from shooting.
Eggman: Why you little!
Sonic and Yang runs together and punches the green spot as the machine was malfunctioning again.
Eggman: Nnrgh! Lost control AGAIN?! Don't fall apart on me now!
Sonic runs up and jumps to its leg as it was trying to get off him. Sonic jumps to the green spot and saw the drill coming for him. Sonic gets on the other green spot as it hits the machine. Sonic jumps next to the cockpit as he was ready to punch.
Eggman: S-Stay baaack!
Sonic punches the cockpit right an left as the cockpit was getting loose.
Sonic: Hey, Yang, Ruby, wanna do this together?!
Ruby: Of course!
Yang: Hell yeah!
Yang and Ruby jumps up and Sonic jumps with them as Sonic and Yang they charged up their punch while Ruby was getting ready to use her scythe. They hit the cockpit making it cracked.
Sonic: Thanks for the help you two! I'll take care of this!
Sonic grabs Eggman's cockpit as he was swinging it around.
Eggman: N-N-No, dooon't!
Sonic throws the cockpit as it was flying up to the sky.
Eggman: Waaaaaaah!
Sonic: Hragh!!
As they defeated Eggman, the machine falls down to the lava.
Ruby: Yeah, we did it!
Sonic: Of course we did!
Yang: All right!
Blake: Good job everyone!
Weiss: Glad that's over with!
With Eggman:
Eggman: How could I lose?! This isn't over! I'll build a Prototype-2 and it...hmm?
As the lava rises, dark flames had awakened from the lava and a huge monster rises from it.
With Sonic and the others:
Sonic: What the?!
Ruby: Heck!
Weiss: Is that?
Yang: It's humongous!
Chip: Whoa!!!
Blake: Wait, yo don't think that's!
As the dark creature keeps going up, Chip finally noticed what it was.
Sonic: What?
Chip: It's Dark Gaia!
RWBY: No way!
Weiss: We have to d-defeat t-that?!