Apotos Windmill isle

Hey guys this is lightningfoxy12 here and this is chapter 3 of this series hope you guys enjoy this chapter

In the city:
Sonic,team RWBY, and the little creature finally made it to the city of Apotos. "I won the race" said sonic being cocky. "No I won" said Ruby as they were arguing about who won the race. "Guys can you please stop arguing about who won obviously you two are fast" said Blake. "Fine but what the heck was that about? The hair, and those arms, and look at the chaos emeralds" said sonic being amazed. "So is this what you usually look like?" said the little creature. "Yeah this is the real me pretty cool huh?"sonic said. As he said it, Ruby and the little creature were gone. "Huh? Where did they go" said sonic. "There over there" says Yang. They all look at Ruby and the little creature at the ice cream stand. "Mmmmmm yummy" says Ruby and the creature. "Looks good don't it" the ice cream man said. "That there chocolate chip sundae supreme is the pride of the city. The whole world can come tumbling down but they'll still line up for a taste" he said. "Hey sonic whats the chaos emeralds" ask Weiss. "The chaos emeralds are mythical gems with unknown and unlimited power" sonic said. "Unlimited power" Yang, Weiss and Blake said. "Yeah they have existed for generations and were linked with too many ancient areas. They can be used for machinery and each emerald has different power if someone is able to harness the power. If someone were to collect all 7 emeralds they will gain ultimate power or be unstoppable" sonic states. "Woah" said the three girls. "So if someone were to use them for bad" Weiss said. "Yep it would be hard to face it" sonic said. "We'll talk about it later right now Ruby and  that thing are tryna buy the ice cream" Blake said. "What" sonic yelled. "Hey what about your memory's!" sonic said. "Mmm chocolate chipped sundae supreme" both Ruby an the little creature said. "Ha ha ha you said it kiddo satisfaction guaranteed if you don't love it you get your money back" he said. "Oooooo i loveee it" they both said. After a few minutes all of them got their ice cream. "Wow this chip whatever stuff is great" said both Ruby and the little creature. "If you say so how about you give me a hand and look for somebody who knows you chip?" A few seconds later everyone stopped walking. "Chip?"everyone said except sonic. "Gotta call you something don't we whaddya think?" sonic said. "Chip chip I like it yum" he said cheerfully. "Before we start looking we should split up" said Ruby. "Great idea Ruby" says sonic. "Team RWBY should search that direction me and chip will go this way." "Sounds like a plan let's go girls" said Ruby as the left. "Now what do you say we look around and see if anyone here knows you" said Sonic. Okay."
A few minutes later:
Sonic and chip was walking until they saw team RWBY. "Hey girls got any luck" said sonic. "Nope nobody knows who chip is" says Ruby. "How did it went for you" said Yang. "No either" said sonic. "Oh now I'll never be able to get my memories back" said chip being depressed. "Hey don't sweat it buddy will get your memory's back right girls?" "Yeah" said team Ruby. "Look over there" said Blake. "It looks like a gate to go somewhere" Indeed it is" says the priest. They look behind and saw him. "What you mean?" said Weiss. "That gate is called the entrance stage" says the priest. "That's all I know about it" "Thanks" said sonic. "Alright guys we're going in the gate" "Alright our adventure had just begun I'm excited" said Ruby. "Yeah let's do this" said Yang getting fired up. "This should get interesting" said Blake. "Ugh why does this have to happen" said Weiss.

That's it for chapter 3 of sonic unleashed x RWBY. Sorry if I they don't do the stage in this chapter I wanna be able to do it in the next chapter so it's easier to do it instead well that's it for lightningfoxy12 see you in the next chapter.