UNEXPECTING GUESTS

Hey guys here's the second chapter of sonic unleashed x RWBY I do not own SEGA or Rooster Teeth

Apotos Windmill Isle: evening
The portal sent the three to Apotos. "Ughhh where are we" Ruby said as she's looking around. "Idk but I think I see someone" Blake answered. "Wait is that Yang?" Weiss said. Ruby was jumping in joy and ran straight to her with a hug. "Oh Yang I missed you! I thought you were gone!" Ruby wondered. "Oh I miss you too sis!" Yang answered. "You should've listened to Ruby when she said to wait" Weiss said. Sorry sorry I just couldn't help it Yang said. "Enough of that" Blake said "where are we?" As everyone looked around they had no idea where to go.

Meanwhile with Sonic:
"Ughh guhh" sonic moaned a bit he wakes up and slowly open his eyes and the chaos emeralds we're keeping sonic from the ground. "Woah what's going on?" he says. But the emeralds lost their power again and sonic was falling fast to the ground. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" sonic screamed.

Back with team RWBY:
"Hey you guys hear something?" Ruby ask her team. "Hear what" ask Yang. Look up at the sky said Blake as she's pointing at the sky. Everyone looked up and saw something purplish blue falling from the sky with the gems that team RWBY doesn't know about. "Watch Out" said Ruby as the team ran back to get safety. As sonic fall down the the ground hard, his face was stuck. "Ahh" said sonic finally got out of the ground. "What the heck is going on" he said. While he was looking around, he finds four girls hiding. The girls jump and grabbed their weapons. "Who are you?" Said Ruby. "What is that thing?" ask Weiss being terrified. "It looks like a grimm" Yang said. "It's kinda like a animal or a faunus" Blake guesses. "Woah there girls put the weapons down I won't hurt you" sonic said. "Then who are you then"Ruby questions sonic. I'm Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog. "Who are you guys" sonic questions team RWBY. "I'm Ruby Rose nice to meet you sonic" said Ruby. "I'm Yang Xiao Long nice to meet you" says Yang. "I-i-I'm Weiss Schnee" says Weiss being scared to not look at sonic. "I'm Blake Belladonna nice to meet you" says Blake. "You said your a hedgehog right" Blake question him. Yep that's right a hedgehog. "Well you definitely don't look like one you look like a monster" Yang said. "Why were you falling from the sky sonic" Ruby said question him. "It's a long story" he says. Sonic then looks around once more he saw a weird thing on the ground. Sonic picked it up from the ground and saw what it was. "Hey! Are you okay?!" Says sonic shaking the thing around. "Can't... I can't... eat another bite" The thing said. "What is that sonic" ask Ruby. "I really don't know" sonic said looking confused. "But you girls look new, never seen you four before" says sonic. "That's because we don't belong here" Blake confirms. "Wait what?" says sonic being surprised. "This is getting weird" he says. "We come from Remnant in Beacon Academy" Ruby said. "Never heard of that before" says sonic still shaking the little thing. "Do you live here sonic" said Yang. "Of course" said sonic. Your in earth,my world said sonic. "Whaaattt!?" everyone said. "Your in Apotos well we're only in the grass field" said sonic. "Nice job Yang you got us in in world and now we don't know how to get home" Weiss said being angry at Yang. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I know said" Yang. "There's no time for arguing said Blake right now we should follow sonic since he knows his world" "Hey look he's kinda moving" says Ruby. "Hey pull yourself together!" sonic says still shaking him. "Huh" said the little creature. It look up and saw a weird thing right in its face. "Aaaaah" Says the little creature running away. "Don't eat me! I taste bad!" It said. "You ok? nothing broken?" sonic said. "A-and who are u" says the little creature looking at team RWBY. "Don't worry we won't hurt you" said Ruby. "That's right we won't hurt you at all" says Weiss. "Are you ok is the question" sonic said. "Oh, I'm just fine! Thanks for asking, Mister... Monster Guy!" The little thing said. "Mister Monster Guy" sonic said being surprised. "Looks like things have gotten pretty ugly" sonic said. "That why I said you don't look like a hedgehog" Yang said to sonic. "Don't be mean Yang, it probably could be because it maybe looks like that" said Blake. "Yeah! Look at those teeth! And those claws! What's your name anyway?" Ask the little creature. "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog" sonic Says answering the little thing. "You girls should probably introduce yourself too" says sonic. "Oh sorry my names Ruby, this is Yang my sis, this is Weiss, and that's Blake" says Ruby. "And you are" sonic said to the little creature. "Huh? Hmmmm huh? What is my name? AHHH! I don't know! I can't remember!" The little thing said. "Huhh" said team RWBY. "What, you forgot who you are?" sonic said. "Yup I remember something falling from the sky... and everything just going all white... and then nothing! I can't remember a thing past that!" said the creature. "That's so sad" said Ruby. "Uh oh, did I fall on him?" sonic thought. "Oh MAN, what am I gonna do?! What can I do? Where do I go from here?! What'll I... oof, I'm hungry" said the little creature. Sonic wasn't gonna say no to help someone he's the hero after all. "Hey, don't worry! I'll help you get your memory back" sonic said. "Really? You mean it?" Said to sonic. "Yep and you girls are helping too" said sonic. "What since when will we help you" said Weiss. "Come on Weiss let's help out" said Ruby. "Yay it could be fun we finally are able to do something" said Yang. "Exactly" said Blake. "Sonic knows this world than we do we should at least help" "Uhhhh fine will help you get your memory back as well". "Really? you mean it?" said the little creature. "Absolutely! I'm sure we'll find somebody who knows you if we look around" said sonic. "Oh thank you! all of you! Your the best, Mister Monster Gu–– I mean Sonic the Hedgehog!" said the little creature. Team RWBY was laughing at what it said. Ha ha ha as everyone began to laugh. They all looked over the beautiful sea. "The sun is coming up" said Yang. When she said that sonic was acting strange. "What the" said sonic. "Sonic are you okay" ask Ruby. "Nnngh" said sonic. He is changing back to his normal form. Whoa said the little creature and team RWBY. "What the heck happened to you sonic said Blake. Sonic couldn't believe his eyes. I don't know what happened but I'm back to normal sonic said. "Now you look more like a hedgehog" said Yang. "Woah you changed" said Ruby. Weiss was confused. Amazing said the little creature. "This must be the real you right" said Ruby. "Yep Sonic the Hedgehog, the fastest thing alive" said sonic. "There's no way your the fastest thing alive" said Ruby. "Oh really ask sonic. There's the city of Apotos over there, whoever wins is the fastest" says sonic being cocky. "Fine it's a bet then" said Ruby. "Ooo now this is something I gotta see" said Yang getting excited for this new adventure. "Hugh here we go again"said Weiss and Blake.

That's the end of chapter 2 of sonic unleashed x RWBY. Looks like their all heading to the city of Apotos this is lightningfoxy12 and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.