Chun-nan Dragon Road act 1

In the university:
Sonic: Hey Professor, hows i-
Amy: Sonic!!!
Sonic: Ahh cut it out Amy!
Professor: So Sonic, how'd it go with Spagonia!
Sonic: Great! Me and my team were able to go through it.
Ruby: That's right!
Professor: Very good. And it looks like you've already found use for the camera, hmm?
Sonic: Yes Professor.
Yang: We've found out that the dark thing in their heads were the dark creatures taking control.
Weiss: Good thing we were able to notice.
Blake: Yeah thanks professor.
Professor: Its all thanks to my research on the Gaia Manuscripts. "Light shall put darkness to rout," it says. Quite so! It's only natural. I hope you'll put it to work saving people form Dark Gaia.
Everyone: Yes Professor!
Professor: Very well, then. I've managed to pinpoint another Gaia Temple location.
Sonic: Really?
Professor: The manuscripts suggest a temple lies somewhere in Chun-nan.
Everyone: Chun-nan?
Professor: You guys should go see it.
Sonic: And Indeed we are! Cmon guys, let's go!
Amy: Be careful Sonic!!
They went outside to see Tails newest tornado.
Everyone: Whoa!
Tails: Indeed it is. This is my tornado2
Ruby: It's way bigger then the last tornado.
Yang: Yeah, look at the weapons.
Blake: look, there's more seats.
Weiss: Perfect, now I don't have to summon every time.
Tails: Anyway, you guys ready to go?
Sonic, team RWBY: Of course!
In the sky:
Sonic: Good job Tails, the tornado works perfectly!
Tails: Thanks Sonic.
Blake: Guys look.
Ruby: That has to be Chun-nan
Sonic: Then let's go.

In Chun-nan:
Everyone: Whoa!
Ruby: Its beautiful at night and there's food too!
Yang: Tell me about it!
Blake: It's like a China culture.
Weiss: Your right Blake.
Tails: I'll wait over here if you need me guys.
Sonic: Thanks buddy
An old granny came and welcomed sonic an friends.
Lin: Welcome to Chun-nan! I only regret that I am not able to give all of you a proper welcome.
Everybody was confused of what she said.
Sonic: Why, what's wrong?
Lin: Well, you see, our village's most precious treasure is missing.
Everyone: Precious treasure?
Lin: The village elder went in search of it and has not returned. We would go search for him, but monsters lurk outside the village.
Sonic: Don't worry, we'll find your elder!
Ruby: Yeah!
Lin: Y-You would do that? Oh, fortune has indeed smile upon us!
Sonic: And while we're at it we could find the temple as well.
Team RWBY: Yeah!
Lin: Please, you must head to the Entrance Stage this at once.
Yang: Yeah but before we do that, what's the treasure?
Lin: It's a good luck charm passes down for ages. We credit it with having kept our humble village safe from disaster. On the day the planet split apart, though, it rolled away and got lost. Well no matter. Please find the elder!
Sonic,Ruby: Were on it!
In the stage:

Loads of enemies were in the way of the road.
Sonic let's get em wraahhhh!
Sonic hit the monsters with a spiral screw, knocking them into the water. Ruby uses her semblance slicing through the monsters. Yang jumps on the the monster's head and slams her fist into the ground causing a blast. Weiss uses her fire dust burning the flower monsters. Blake makes a fire clone exploding the monsters.
They then saw a wall to open Sonic pulls the lever and they went to the other road. They then saw a pole.
Ruby: How do we get over there?
Sonic: like this.
Sonic pulls the pole closer to him and releases it, swinging him across to the other side.
Sonic: Cmon guys.
Team RWBY did the same thing Sonic did getting across it. More enemies appear on the field. Blake: More enemies?
Yang: We gotta take them out to proceed.
Sonic: Rrrraaah!
Sonic and Yang goes for a synchronized punch launching the monsters back to the water. Ruby shoots with her sniper while Weiss using her fire dust making a fire explosion. Blake uses a fire clone making a smoke for Sonic to finish it with a punch.
Sonic: That should be it for the monsters now.
Ruby: let's keep moving.
The platforms were far away from them.
Weiss: That's far.
Flying creatures were in the air.
Sonic: I got it!
Ruby: What is it?
Sonic jumps hanging onto the creature, swinging back an forth for momentum to the other one all the way to the other platform.
Team RWBY gets to the other platform too and jumps down to a big monster.
Sonic: Alright gang, get ready.
The big monster goes for a blast but Yang stoped it with a uppercut. Weiss, Blake and Ruby all go for a coordination attack. Having Weiss using her ice dust and Blake doing the same and Ruby firing the sniper, a big blast of ice covered the whole monster up.
Sonic: Hey Yang, give me a boost!
Yang: Roger That!
Yang swings Sonic to the monster with a big punch breaking the monster into pieces of ice.
Ruby: Alright! Nice job team!
Everyone: Yeah!
They made it to the goal ring and went up top to see the temple and the old man.
Sonic and Team RWBY rushes for the old man but a big bird with fire flies around the area standing in front of them.
Everyone: What!!!