Holaska Cool Edge act 2

In the university:
Sonic: Hey, professor, we got another piece restored.
Professor: Good work Sonic. And you to girls.
Ruby: Is there any new places we could go?
Professor: No, I'm afraid not. But the temple in Holaska is open. You can be able to go into the night stage and go to the temple.
Sonic: Thanks professor.
Professor: I'll make sure to keep you informed when you guys come back. Good luck.
In the Entrance Stage at Holaska:

Ruby: We can't get across the water.
Sonic: Looks like we'll have to take the other side.
Sonic extends his arms on a wall going across as Team RWBY follows Sonic.
Yang: There's the stage.
Sonic: Alright girls, get ready.

Weiss: Whoa. It's like a ice palace!
Yang: Like I said, perfect for you Weiss!
Weiss: Shut up!!
Blake: Umm should we be going now?
Ruby: Ha ha!
Sonic: Anyway, we got company.
Dark creatures rose up from the snow.
Sonic goes first with a punch and a claw strike.
Ruby slices the creatures and uses her semblance going through the creatures. Yang punches the creatures and launch a missile. Weiss launches herself with a gravity dust stabbing the creature. Blake shoots the creatures and use her fire clone to make a explosion. After they defeated the creatures they were frozen ice in the water.
Sonic: Watch your step, it'll get slippery.
Sonic and Team RWBY got across the ice and saw a ice wall
Ruby: We need something to open that wall.
Weiss: Not really.
Weiss uses her fire dust burning the wall.
Yang: Nice one ice queen!
Weiss: Ughhh for the last time shut up!!!
Blake: Yang, don't get her mad.
Yang He he, fine. Sorry.
Ruby: Anyway, let's keep going.
They went through and dodged the saw blades, going up to see more creatures.
Sonic punches the creatures and did a donkey kick sending the other creatures in the water.
Yang kicks the creature she was fighting and grabs its leg hitting the other creatures as they disappeared. Ruby puts her scythe on the creature's neck and slices it off.
Blake attacks the creatures and jumps in the air swinging her weapon hitting the creatures from the ground. Their then was a ice wall again and Weiss burns the wall as they proceed.
Everyone: Whoa!
Sonic: That's a big drop.
Yang: The other side is over there.
They all proceeds jumping from each ice until they reach the other side.
They then saw the goal but they have to go up the mountain.
Weiss: You gotta be kidding me.
Ruby: Weiss you can't give up yet.
Weiss: Who said about me giving up?!
Sonic: Thats the spirit! Now let's get up there!
Sonic pulls the lever making the ice platforms appear. Sonic and Team RWBY got up and kept going up swinging to each bar and balancing on the narrow line. Sonic an friends went down to where the goal was.
Yang: What the! Where's the goal?
Blake: There!
Dark creatures appeared on the ground.
Sonic: Hmph, let's do this!
Sonic repeats his claw swipe then punches the creatures as he uppercuts them and slams them to the ground.
Ruby: Watch out!
Ruby uses her semblance getting the creatures behind Sonic slicing them up.
Sonic: Thanks Ruby.
Ruby: No problem.
Yang: Sonic, give me a powerful swing.
Sonic: Got it!
Yang runs to Sonic as Sonic swings around Yang for a powerful throw. Yang charges up her weapon and hits them with a powerful punch.
Sonic: Wow! I need to learn that!
Weiss was surrounded by the creatures.
Ruby: Weiss!
Sonic: I got Weiss, you guys take care of the rest.
Ruby, Yang: Got it!
Sonic runs to Weiss and punches the creatures behind her.
Weiss: Thanks Sonic, I got the rest.
Weiss unleashes her summon as a knight with a big sword crushing the creatures.
Sonic: Nice hit! I got Blake.
Blake defeated one of the creatures when one of them was behind her.
Blake: Oh no!
Sonic get here in time and punches it in the face as it hits the wall.
Sonic: You okay?
Blake: Yeah, thanks.
Sonic takes down the last one and the goal ring appears.
Sonic: Phew. That's all of them. You guys okay.
Team RWBY: Yeah. Thanks!
Sonic: Nah it's nothing. It's what I do. Anyway, we gotta get inside that cave.
Ruby: Alright lets go!
Inside the cave:
Weiss: It's so dark in here. Good thing Blake is here guiding us.
Blake: Your welcome.
As they continued through the cave, a bright light shines through.
Everyone: Ahhh!
Yang: What was that?
Ruby: Look, there's a thing inside.
A few seconds later the monster breaks out of the ice as the monster was looking straight at them.
Sonic: Ok girls, get ready!
The Dark Moray

Sonic: Ok girls, get ready!The Dark Moray

The Moray shields itself up making Sonic an friends not hit him.
Chip comes out of Sonic's hair.
Chip: This cannister thing looks real cold! Wonder if we could use it somehow...
Sonic:Hmmm... that's it! Girls, could you destroy the other heads around? I got a plan!
Ruby: You here Sonic team! Let's go!
Ruby and Yang goes to the left. Ruby uses her semblance going fast to slice the head off. Yang uses her weapon as a boost for her to punch the head as it comes out. Weiss and Blake goes to the right. Weiss freezes the head and attacks it making it fall like ice. Blake throws her weapon far for it to come back fast taking the head off. The shield was off and it was Sonic turn to attack
Team RWBY: Now Sonic!
Sonic: Here goes!
Sonic tries to throw it but it's head went down and was going around. Sonic jumps over it and gets his chance to throw the canister at the Moray as it was frozen.
Sonic: Alright! Here's the final blow!
Sonic charges up his fist having purple energy around him.
Sonic: Take this!
Sonic punches the Moray, having a purple blast destroying the Moray.
Team RWBY: Good job Sonic!
Yang: you copied my attack.
Sonic: Yep.
Blake: Anyway, the temple's right there.
Weiss: let's put the emerald there so we can get out of here.
In the temple:
Chip activated the hole and Sonic puts the emerald. The emerald is regaining its power as the forth piece has gone back to place.
Sonic: Alright. Four down, three more to go.
Ruby: Yeah, were almost done.
Blake: Yeah, but it won't be easy. We still got that old man to take care of and Dark Gaia before it releases.
Yang: We should hurry to the professor.
Sonic: Yeah! Let's go!
That's the end of this chapter. Sonic and his friends had restored the forth piece of the planet back into place. What other places will they go to? Find out in the next chapter!!!