Apotos Widmill isle act 1

Hey guys lightningfoxy12 here this is chapter 4 of sonic unleashed x RWBY I'm really happy of how I'm getting people reading my story I have 15 that's a good start. I thank for u guys who have read this story anyway is time for chapter 4

At the entrance stage:
Sonic, chip, and the rest of team RWBY walked inside the entrance stage and couldn't believe their eyes. "Wow this is the entrance stage, it's so big" said Ruby getting excited. "So sonic your the hero of this world right" ask Yang. "Of course I am I've been saving this world a ton of times by a evil genius" said sonic. "And who is this evil genius" ask Weiss. "Dr.robotnik aka dr.Eggman" sonic said. "Pft dr.Eggman who names themselves dr.Eggman" said Yang. Everyone started laughing from his name. "Anyway there's the way to the stage" says sonic. "Alright I'm so excited" said Ruby. "Alright let's go" said
sonic. As they all went it the stage the got their selves in a starting point. They have to make it to the goal.

Alright, here we. "Here we what?" said Yang. "Goo"
said sonic as he zooms ahead. "Welp here he goes off again" said Weiss. "Let's follow him" said Ruby. Sonic goes through the streets smashing through Eggmans robots homing attacking every single one of them. Ruby using her crimson rose to slice the robot into pieces. Yang using her ember celica punching through the robots and sending missiles on her celica to blow them up. Weiss using her myrtenaster to use dust to move them with gravity. Blake with her cambol shroud to slice them up while Weiss uses her gravity. "Nice you girls aren't bad at all" said sonic spin dashing the robots. "Thanks your not so bad yourself" said Ruby. "More robots 12:00" Blake said. "Got it" said sonic as he took care of the robots in a matter of seconds. "Alright let's keep moving" said Ruby. I hate to admit it but he's faster than me Ruby thought. As they kept moving forward beating up robots on an on they were almost to the goal. "Look the goal is right there" said sonic. "Then let's go" said Ruby. But before they went a big robot was heading directly for Ruby. "Ruby look out!" said Yang. Ruby looked above and saw the robot was going to slam her but luckily sonic came as fast as he could saving Ruby in a second. "You okay?" said sonic with Ruby in her arms. "Im f-fine" says Ruby blushing a bit. "Uhh guys the robot is still there" says Weiss. "Alright then let's take it down" said Sonic as he goes for a homing attack. Yang goes and repeatedly punches the robot making it distracted. Weiss using dust to freeze the robot so it wouldn't move. Blake with her weapon wrapped the robot around. "Ruby finish it!"said sonic. "You got it" said Ruby. Ruby uses her semblance to go faster to slash the robot in half making it explode. "Alright we did it!" Said sonic. "Yeah!" everyone said. "By the way where's chip?" said Ruby. "I'm right here" said chip in Sonics hair. "What how did you stick in my hair?"said sonic. "I have my ways" says chip. The rest started laughing as they finished the stage.

Back in Apotos:
After the stage it was getting dark and chip is wondering if he ever get his memory's back. "Hmmm still no luck finding anyone who knows me" said chip. "Don't worry about it. Maybe your memory I'll come on it's own. Remember anything yet?" Sonic said to chip. Mmm...nope chip said. "Oh well" A few seconds the lights started to turn off. "Uhh guys why did the lights turned off?" said Weiss. "I don't know" said Yang. Ruby notice sonic was shaking when the lights turned off. "Uhh sonic, are you ok?" ask Ruby. "Wait don't tell me he's" "Sonic?" Chip wonder. Nghhaaaa sonic roared turning into a werehog again. "No way he turned into that thing again" said Weiss terrified. "I think I get what's going on" Said Blake. "You do" said sonic. "Yeah I read this types of books before it's about how in night, a human turns into a werewolf" Blake states. What? The rest of team RWBY said. "So when the sun goes down, I turn into this?" Sonic said. "Are you ok sonic?" chip ask. "I'm fine. I just need to be careful who sees me like this" sonic said. "Sonic! Sonic, look!" Said chip. "What is it?" ask sonic. "What's going on?" said Ruby. "It's hopeless the ice cream man said what do you mean said Yang. The whole planet is split apart. We're doomed" he said. Whattt! Said team RWBY. "Oh I forgot to tell y'all that". "So wait the planet is separated in continents?" Weiss ask sonic. "Yep basically" sonic said. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god! First we're stuck in this world, and now the planet is split apart!" Weiss said. "Woah calm down Weiss there must be a way to fix it back together right sonic?" Blake ask. Exactly. Chip was busy trying to cheer the ice cream man up. "Mister? Hey, mister! Hey don't cry! Uhh... ice cream! How about some more of this super-tasty stuff?" Chip says trying to help him. "What good is ice cream at a time like this?" He said swinging his hand. The ice cream was about to hit the floor until sonic extended his arms. "Wait what did I just witness?" Weiss said. "I don't know what is was but it was awesome!He can stretch his arms" Ruby says. What Yang and Blake said. "S-sonic?! your arm just stretched!" Chip notices. "This is weird sonic said as he put the ice cream back. But it could be useful". As the ice cream man is still crying, a man came up to sonic. "Hello there are you sonic?"  the man said. "Yes I am why?" sonic ask. "Cause a boy with two tails was looking for you" he said. The moment he said that sonic ask the man where did tails go. "I don't know. He was here a moment ago plus there's Monsters around at night. He's probably in trouble" the man said. "What!! i need to get to tails now" sonic yelled. "Huh sonic what's going on?" ask Ruby. "Guys were not done yet. Time for us to get my friend back!" he said as the girls and chip followed sonic to the entrance stage.

Hey guys this is it for chapter 4 of this series it looks like tails is in danger. Will sonic and his friends be able to rescue tails in time find out in the next chapter!