Shamar Arid Sands act 2

In Shamar:

Sonic: Welp, we're back here.
Weiss: It looks beautiful at night.
Blake: Your right Weiss.
Yang: True, but we should go to the Entrance Stage and start the stage now.
Ruby: Right sis!
Sonic: Alright then, let's go!
In the Entrance
Blake: The stage is right ahead.
Sonic: Okay then, let's do this!

Sonic and Team RWBY are walking through the village of Shamar.
Ruby: Wow, so pretty!
Weiss: I know right.
Yang: Now is not the time, look.
A dark fire wizard appears in front of them.
Sonic: Hmph I'll handle this!
Sonic punches the fire wizard but Sonic was on fire.
Sonic: Ahhh!
Team RWBY: Sonic!
Sonic: Water water water!
Sonic jumps into a water on the ground and the fire got off of Sonic.
Sonic: Man, What was that?
Ruby: It had fire surrounding him so I guess that's why you were on fire.
Weiss: You should think first before you go into action. There was a water barrel there and you could've throw it at it. Your just like Yang!
Blake: He he he.
Sonic, Yang: Hey!
Ruby: Ha ha. Anyway, let's keep going.
They all kept going to different alleys until dark enemies and the wizard appeared.
Sonic: Now I can handle the wizard now! You guys take care of the dark creatures.
Team RWBY: Got it.
Sonic carries a water barrel and waits for his chance to throw it. The wizard came closer to Sonic as it was rushing on him.
Sonic: Now!
Sonic throws the water barrel into the wizard losing its fire.
Sonic: Now's my chance.
Sonic grabs the wizard and jumps in the air with it as Sonic slams the wizard into the ground.
Sonic: Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
Ruby using her semblance to go around the creatures as Yang jumps in the air and punches the ground as the creatures were flying in the air. Weiss uses her ice dust freezing the creatures for Blake to use her weapon attacking all the creatures.
Ruby: Nice work team!
Yang, Weiss, Blake: Yeah!
Sonic: That was cool especially with you Yang punching the ground for the creatures to be in the air!
Yang: Like I said, I'm the best!
As they proceed there was a gate locked with four stones to be put in.
Blake: Were gonna need to find four crystals to open that gate.
Weiss: Theres two pathways here so they'll be two in each.
Ruby: Alright then. We'll have to split up then. I'll go with Sonic, you three go that way.
Yang: Ok then. Be careful sis and Sonic, take care of her.
Sonic: You can count on me.
Yang, Blake, and Weiss are searching around looking for the crystals until a big enemy appears.
Yang: Get ready!
The big monster jumps in the air for a blast, but the three dodged it. The monster opens it's mouth trying to bring more enemies but Yang throws missiles into it causing a explosion in its mouth. Blake ties up the monster with her weapon for Weiss to burn the monster. Yang uses her missiles one more time for a explosion defeating the monster.
Yang: Hmph, that was easy!
Blake: Yang, Weiss, look.
The monster disappears as two crystals were on the floor.
Weiss: I guess that big thing was keeping them.
Yang: Lets take these and head back.
With Sonic and Ruby:
Sonic: Hmm, the two crystals should be around here somewhere.
Ruby looks around to find the crystals lying on the floor.
Ruby: Look there it is.
Ruby goes to grab the two until Sonic notice that there was a dark aura surrounding it.
Sonic: Ruby watch out!
The big monster appears with his wooden plank trying to crush Ruby, but Sonic extends his arms getting Ruby out of there.
Sonic: You okay?
Ruby: Yeah, thanks.
Sonic: Looks like we'll have to fight that thing to get the two crystals. You ready to do this?
Ruby: Yeah!
The monster goes to crush them with his plank, but Sonic and Ruby dodges it. Sonic gets on the plank and jumps up to its face kicking it. Ruby jumps in the air for Sonic to extend his arms to Ruby, throwing her into the monster slicing it's head off. Sonic finishes off with a powerful punch hitting the monster as it disappears.
Sonic: Nice one Ruby!
Ruby: You too.
The two crystals fell out on the floor.
Sonic: Lets take these to the gate. Yang and them are probably waiting for us.
Ruby: Yeah!
As they were going back to the gate, Yang and the others were there too.
Yang: Hey guys, how it go.
Ruby: We manage to get the two. What about you?
Yang: Yep.
Sonic: Lets put the crystals in the holes.
They put the crystals in the holes opening the gate. The gate opens with more dark creatures.
Weiss: More again?
Blake: We can't stop now!
Sonic: Blake's right. We can do this!
Sonic runs up and goes for a screwdriver pushing the creatures back for Yang to use her missiles destroying the creatures.
Ruby slices up the creatures and transforms it into a sniper rifle.
Ruby: Weiss, synchronize my shot!
Weiss: Alright!
Ruby shoots her weapon as Weiss uses her fire dust combining it to be a fire shot exploding the creatures.
Blake uses her fire clone exploding the creatures when one was behind her, but Yang cam just in time to save her.
Yang: Bumblebee time!
Blake: Right!
Blake give the string to Yang as she swings the string swinging Blake as well hitting the creatures with her weapon as they all crashed into a wall.
Ruby: That should be all of them.
Sonic: Were almost there.
Sonic and Team RWBY climbs up until the big monster with the plank.
Weiss: You gotta be kidding me!
Yang: Here it comes!
The big monster smashes the plank making a blast, but they all dodged the attack.
Sonic: Weiss, I got a plan. You know what to do!
Weiss: What am I suppose to do?
Sonic: Use the fire dust on me! Remember last time?
Weiss: Oh yeah. Got it!
Weiss uses the fire dust on Sonic as it hits its hand. Sonic controls the fire as it surrounds its hand.
Sonic: It's over now!
The monster goes to hit Sonic, but Sonic dodges it as he jumps up to it.
Sonic: Take this! Fire punch!
Sonic punches the monster as it causes a massive explosion destroying the monster.
Sonic: Alright!
Ruby: We did it!
Weiss: Finally!
Blake: All we have to do is go to the temple and we're good.
Yang: Exactly.
They finished the stage as they saw the temple, until a dark energy cave in the air.
Weiss: What is that?
Sonic: What power.
A creature with a big hammer comes from the air as it drops down.
Ruby: This won't be an easy fight.
Sonic: Yay. Get ready!
Dark guardian