Beginning

Nobody told me how much trouble I could get in by hanging out with a certain person. I was never told that this person could be a risk to my reputation. If I ever get into something else with her. I won't care. She wants to be with me. And I wanna be with her.

If I hadn't of told her everything maybe she would've left. Maybe if her knowing made her stay, but who would stay with me? I mean, I don't mind, but why would someone wanna be with me. She's the only one to ever wanted be with me. And I want to be with her to.
***
Betty's POV

Schools almost out and soon being a Sophomore will be over and gone. Ugh! Highschool is going by so fast. I haven't exactly have had the time to think about my life yet. I mean, I have just not completely sit down and sit about what I wanna do with it. I know what I wanna go to college and that's about it.

Anyways, it's the last day of school and I'm just waiting for the bell to ring telling us we can leave. I'm bouncing my leg impatiently starring at the clock. Three. Two. One. Yes! The bell rung everybody was getting up, grabbing the few things they brought and walked out of the classroom. As I was walking out of the school a few of my friends came upto me.

"So, Betty, TT and I have something we would like to ask you." Cheryl says. I looked from her to Toni and back to Cheryl.

"Okay? What is it?" I asked recalling wanting to know, but not at the same time. If you know these two they always plan things together and it's always so scary.

"Well, Toni and I were thinking maybe we could take our whole friend group on a trip over the summer." Cheryl said and smiled widely.

"What do you mean, Cheryl?" I asked.

"What do you mean, what do I mean?" Cheryl asked.

"What she means, Betty, is that we're wondering if you'd go on a trip over the summer with the others?" Toni asked.

"You mean the whole summer AND the whole friend group?" I asked. Cheryl nodded.

"That's exactly what they mean." We all three looked over and saw Kevin.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"They've already asked the rest of us. It was just you who needed to agree." Kevin said as we walked outside the school. We stopped, standing by the wall in front of the school.

"Yeah, come on. Please Betty!" Toni asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know guys. For the whole summer? I mean, I was planning on just helping my mom at the register the whole summer, and maybe get a summer job at Pop's." I told them.

"Oh, please! You don't want to spend your summer vacation working, and doing things we know you don't wanna be doing." Cheryl said. Then someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around me. I smiled knowing who it is.

"Hey, Reg." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"I swear you two are dating!" Kevin muttered. I looked at him.

"No, Kev, we aren't. And we will never date." I said.

"Ooo, ouch." Reggie said. I rolled my eyes.

"See he's just a big baby." I said jokingly as the rest of our friend group showed up.

"What are we talking about guys?" Archie asked.

"Oh, has she said anything yet?" Fangs asked. Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"Will everybody shut up!?" She looked at me. "Betty," she said calmly. "Please will you come?" She asked. I lokked around at all of my friends.

"They all said yes didn't they?" "Yes." Toni said immediately. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Cheryl's face lit up.

"Yes! We are going to Florida the whole summer, and we are going to have the time of our lives." Cheryl said and put her arm around my neck and her, Toni and I walked off. She looked back at the group, which was slowly starting to walk away from each other, and yelled. "Make sure you pack everything you need tonight!"

"Got it!"
"Great!"
"Thanks!"
"Sure, Cheryl!" People yelled back. Cheryl looked at me.

"There will be no school interruptions, no parents getting in the way of our fun. Just fun, fun and... more fun." Cheryl said.

"Maybe a bit of chaos, no doubt." Toni mumbeld. Cheryl turned to look at Toni.

"Maybe. We'll just have to see." I smiled at Cheryl's words.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, wait up!" I looked back and saw Archie following us.

"What do you want, red?" Toni asked.

"Excuse you!" Cheryl yelled. Toni and I looked at each other and laughed a little. This is almost an everyday thing.

"Well, I need to go home and I live next to Betty and I don't wanna walk alone." He said.

"Why ya scared, Andrews?" Cheryl said. I just smiled.

"Yeah, I think I am. I think I'm scared of another red headed human being that is such a bitch all the time." He said. Cheryl quickly moved me and hit Archie.

"Asshole!" She said. He just laughed and so did us three girls.

Once we got to the parting place for Cheryl's and Toni's, and mine and Archie's, the two girls went there way and Archie and I went our way. He lives right next to me. Has since we were four. He's my bestfriend.

Once I got home I looked at my phone and I had a text from Cheryl.

Cheryl Bombshell

C: Get to packing! We're leaving in a week.

A week? How long have they been planning this? I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on my bed and started packing. A little while later my mom walked into my room.

"Umm, Betty, honey. What are you doing?" She asked. I looekd at her.

"The group and I are going on a trip and I said I was going with them." I told her. She calmly sighed.

"Betty, I've told you this before. I don't like that you have such a huge group of friends. Especially with those people. They'll hurt you and ruin you and there's nothing you can do." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"That big group of friends I've had since the first grade, mom. They make me feel included and I like it. And you always talk about me getting hurt by them, but it hasn't happened yet, but it's not gonna happen because we are all bestfriends." I told her. "And I'm going on this trip whether you like it or not." I smiled. "We're leaving in a week." I said and sat on my bed. She sighed and rolled her eyes leaving my room. Wow! It actually felt good to say what was on my mind.