Ravin-haired Princess

Yes, I know I'm getting cheesy with the titles, but it's all I could come up with.
Betty's POV

I was woken up by Kevin screaming in my ear.

"BETTY, WAKE UP!" He yelled close enough to my ear to make me go dead. I jumped up.

"Ah, fucking hell, Kevin! Ow!" I said. He just laughed.

"I've been wanting to do that all day." He laughed. I looked at him.

"What do you mean, all day?" I asked.

"I left Jughead and the other boys to come back here to check on you. You were asleep and I wanted to wake you, but you looked so peaceful." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"So what? You had to wake me up now?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, I didn't really have to. That was if I wanted to watch you get killed by Cheryl." He said. I sighed and climbed out of the bed.

"Cheryl's a bitch sometimes." He nodded.

"Yeah, I know. But we're all bestfriends and that's what matters, right?" I shrugged.

"Not if one tries killing everybody 24/7." I told him. He nodded.

"Yeah. Okay, change into better clothes and let's go. We're all gonna meet at the beach." He said. I nodded and he left the room. I sighed and got changed.

When we arrived at the beach Cheryl and Toni were already there. They smiled when they saw us.

"Great! You two are here. The others should be here within the next ten minutes." Cheryl said. Kevin and I nodded and we all went on with talking.

After about five minutes Jughead, Fangs and Sweet Pea got here. We waited another ten minutes for Archie and Reggie before we went on and walked along the beach.

As we were walking, somebody caught my eye. By somebody I mean a girl caught my eye. She is so beautiful! Oh my God! She's perfect! I mean, it's not like I like girls like that. I just think they're pretty. And this one is extremely pretty. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. It's like she was a magnet for my eyes.

When I noticed She was looking at me too I quickly looked away.  I smiled a little.

"Betty, are you okay?" Toni asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I don't know you just seemed a little distracted." She said.

"Yeah, I saw you looking at that hot chick back there, too." Sweet Pea said. I rolled my eyes.

"I was not. Besides, I don't like girls like that." I told them.

"Nobody asked if you did." Kevin said. I quickly realized my mistake.

"Don't worry, she was checking you out, too." Fangs said.

"Guys, I wasn't checking her out!" I said defensively.

"Okay, whatever you say." Cheryl said.

"Uhh, guys, I think we might have a problem." Kevin said. We all looked at him.

"Why?" I asked. He pointed back to the direction the ravin-haired princess was walking. We all looked, and saw Archie and Reggie talking to her.

"Oh, great!" Cheryl said. We all walked over there in our big group.

"Like very beautiful." We heard Reggie said.

"Reggie, heel!" Cheryl said. I tried not to look at her, but I failed. I ended up looking at her throughout the whole conversation everyone was having. Then she said something.