18 - Will you be the strawberry to my blueberry?

Erza's POV

After several days of hard work, exams were finally done. I was really proud of how I went because I think I did really well. My friends also said that they did well so we were all happy. The week leading up to exams was tough and stressful and there were times when I wanted to punch everyone but it's finally over. We finished our second year of university and soon, we'll be in our last year.

"You look beautiful," Jellal said to me.

He kissed me gently as he wrapped his arms around me. I returned the hug, feeling much better since we hardly had any time together due to exams.

We had just finished getting ready for the end of year party. I was wearing my white croptop and red skirt while my fiance wore chill but handsome clothes. Our other friends were faster than us in getting ready but we took our sweet time together.

"I've missed you," I whispered to him.

"I've missed you more," he replied.

I glared at him playfully. "No, I've missed you the most. And if you don't agree, then I'll punch you in the face."

Jellal laughed but evenually agreed with me. With our arms locked together, we walked down the footpath to meet our friends at the road.

"I'm so happy that we've finished our exams and we can now party," I said.

"Yeah. I bet you did well," Jellal nudged me lightly.

"I think I did. I tried really hard so I'm just hoping for the best. What about you?"

"I think I did great as well. Especially since I have you supporting me."

I chuckled as I pulled him closer to me. We could finally have quality time with each other. But of course, we couldn't talk anymore as our friends came into view. Lucy shouted my name and dragged me over to the girls while Natsu did the same with my fiance.

"You look gorgeous, Erza," Juvia greeted me.

"You guys look amazing as well," I replied.

The girls, including Mavis, did look amazing in their party outfits, and so did the boys.

I was broken out of my thoughts by a car honk. In a drunken swerve, a big limo halted in front of us. It was decorated like a blue pegasus - complete with wings and a face at the front of the vehicle. I was definitely surprised at the sight but I was even more shocked when a short man popped out of the car. He had orange hair and a butt chin on his rectangular face.

"Thank you for hiring Blue Pegasus driving services, men! This is Christina: the best limo we have! And I am your driver, Ichiya!" the man shouted.

Then he turned to us girls with a seductive wink. Oh no. I wanted to run away immediately.

"Well, hello there, my honey," he grabbed my hand and quickly pressed a kiss to it.

I shrieked and pulled my hand away. How could I be so slow to even let his lips touch my hand? Jellal seemed to be just as annoyed as he came over and stood in front of me protectively. Ichiya apologised and I could tell that he meant no harm but I still didn't like his flirting.

"Who the hell hired a limo?" Gray asked.

"I did!" Natsu yelled enthusiastically.

I mentally face palmed. I don't think Gray meant that it was a good thing, Natsu.

"How the hell did you afford this? Do you even have a job?" Gray interrogated the pink-haired boy.

"Well, I found a lot of money in a blue penguin wallet and I was worried it would expire if it wasn't used soon so I spent it," Natsu replied.