Cuddles

Smiling James walked into the living room with two hot chocolates he sits down beside you passing you one and putting his arm around you. " so what movie are we watching?" He looks down at you, you stay silent and scroll threw the selection of movies you have thinking then you stop on one Christmas movie and smile looking up at him he instantly laughs " you wanna watch Arthur Christmas" you nod and both laugh cuddling into each other as the movie starts James on top of you,you lying underneath him as you both kiss each other lightly on the lips as you fiddle with his hair watching the movie.
You were only half way threw the movie when you started to get sleepily as you fought to keep your eyes open James turned his head and looked at you whispering in your ear "it's fine go to sleep" as he nuzzled into your neck you smiled as he held you close and tight you could feel his strong chest behind you. You were about sleeping when James staring massaging your temple with his fingers lightly as he held you closer than ever. You smiled and softly giggled as he nuzzled back into your neck kissing it softly as you started drifting of to sleep.
James held you close it took him about fifteen minutes to realise and make sure you were sleeping once he was sure he slowly and carefully lifted your up you sighed a little he looked down at you as he walked up the stairs still smiling down at you he placed you carefully on the bed hopped into bed turned the lap off put the cover over both of you and closed his eyes. But he couldn't sleep something was bothering him he didn't know what but he was just restless something then when James phone buzzed he then reached over and put it on silent but then realised it was Micheal what did he want at this time James thought sighing deeply as he grabbed his phone.