Plans

you woke up to a really exited James smiling down at you, looking up you giggled as he was up and ready confused you tilted your head " since when did you wake before me Hm?" He smiled back kissed you slowly pulled away sat up on the bed with you and explained "okay so I know we don't have anything on today so I was thinking we could meet up with Micheal?" You continued to smile then stopped confused "who is Micheal James?" James taken back and confused by this stated " Micheal fassbender my best friend remember you met him when I did X-Men first class last year" instantly your face light up " ah yeah Micheal yeah sure we haven't seen him in ages"
You got ready quickly and joined jams downstairs for breakfast he had made it this morning. You walked into the kitchen to see James placing to coffees down with egg roles and bacon and some toast "awh thanks James for making breakfast" you smiled he moved your seat so u could sit in it and walking past kissed you on the forehead " no problem" he said as he sat down to eat breakfast with you.
You and James both ate quickly chatting about the day ahead " now babe today the plan is we're going to meet Micheal at three have a laugh at his house whatever then come back home to change then go to his Christmas party at his tonight" you smiled and replied teasing " okay so now your in the Christmas spirit just yesterday you couldn't be bothered" you both stared at each other and laughed. "so is that a yes? We're going to the Christmas party?" You laughed and picked your dishes up "of course we can go might be fun and to pass the time we could decorate the outside of the house and inside" you added then hearing a groaning response from James as you put the dishes away.
James stood outside in a black puffer jacket and red beanie as he shivered holding a box of lights to put round the house " ahhh come on babe it's cold out here hurry up I'm gonna die of hypothermia" you giggled as you placed the last light kissed him and rolled your eyes "maybe you could be helpful and get us the other box of decorations to stick on the windows that will heat you up" he groaned again as he fussed the whole way upstairs to the box's making you giggle.
after about half a hour of decorating outside you went inside to find James who had left you alone about twenty minutes ago to go get a drink was his excuse to leave as you walked into the living room you saw James sitting on the couch " seriously you gonna just leave me out there on my own? Your so irritating" you said about to turn away when James stood up grabbed you turned you around and dragged you over to the tree stood there and stared into your eyes. "What? What is it?" James took a glance up at the roof you then looked up to see Mistletoe your mouth went from a frown to a light hearted smile. James leaned in and whispered in your ear " no arguing under mistletoe" as he grabbed your head and kissed you slowly and passionately.