Partners in crime

You and James stood at Michaels door you didn't have to wait for long before a goofy and giddy Micheal fassbender opened the door to great you inside. You went up introduced yourself normally calmly as James walked up to Micheal he forcefully went and swung a punch into Micheal making you instantly narrow your eyebrows " JAMES MCAVOY apologise what are you doing" the boys who were laughing turned to you instantly Micheal went serious " YES James apologise to me right now what are you thinking" Micheal said teasing James getting in response from James a eye roll Micheal came up to you " I suppose you already know James can be a bit well how do you put it....violent" James called from the living room " I am NOT VIOLENT babe don't listen to him FASSY that's coming from YOU mate you" making you all laugh
You were sat in between Micheal and James you were all having a good time when you suddenly thought standing up you announced " I'll be back in a minute guys I'm just going to get the present I got for Micheal our the car" Micheal smiles up at you " awh honestly you shouldn't have bothered" you insisted on going and getting the present and with that you went into the car and picked up a bottle of champagne out the car. Walking in the door you heard a lot of laughing you walked in to a full on fight. "uhhh what are you guys doing" you said staring down at the two fully grown men pretty much wrestling on the couch they looked up and James whined " HE STOLE MY PHONE" as they continued you couldn't help but stand there and laugh.
after you split them both up you handed the bottle of champagne to Micheal " ohhh my really you shouldn't have" he said looking down at it you smiled and replied " awh it was no trouble at all it's just a nice little gift from me and James...right babe" you glared at James who nodded " yeah enjoy it mate" he smiled agreeing when truthfully that present was bought by you and James had completely forgotten. You spent the rest of the time there laughing and joking around you splitting the occasional fight with James and Micheal the ending result ending with you all in hysterics at how stupid they were being.
Micheal laughed " ohhh you think James is bad now wait till he's drunk" you pretended to be shocked as you turned to James and gasped " James Andrew mcavoy when did you start drinking" making James and Micheal laugh. " anyways we will need to get going to get ready and change for the party" Micheal nodded you and James both stood up going to the door Micheal behind you both as you opened the door Micheal added " alright I'll cya both in about a hour at the party" you both smiled at Micheal James punching Micheal, Michael punching James back " ight cya then brooo" James said cockily at Micheal they both laughed as you and James got into the car.