One drink to many?

you were so busy talking and meeting so many new people you didn't notice Micheal and James had left to go outside. James and Micheal stood outside together Micheal with a beer James pulled out a bottle of whiskey opened it and started drinking it like it was juice "JAMES STOP IT" Micheal said sternly even he could see James was being outrages as he dived to grab the bottle James moved and chugged the whole thing in less than like five seconds. Micheal afterwards slapped a now drunk James across the head " what are you playing at man come on" James just starting laughing and giggling like a idiot as Micheal attempted to push him.
James strolled right back into the party looked around his vision blurry head spinning he came up to you from behind he grabbed your hips and kissed your neck it took you a moment to realise it was James " James stop it we're in public" James went to grab your arse that's when you turned around to a lazy eyed drunken James you couldn't help but laugh.
"James come on this is mental" then a out of breath Micheal ran in and came over " I tried to stop him...he chugged the whole bottle of whisky" you all laughed as James held you close and got all clingy. You were trying to ignore James and have a normal conversation with Micheal when James staring poking your sides you turned to him giggling and blocking your sides " james..S-stop it I'm trying to talk to Micheal" Micheal laughed at you both as James grabbed you closer attempting to tickle you as you squirmed out his grip.
You and James were having a great chat with everyone " sorry evreyone I'm just going to the toilet I'll be back in a moment" you said excusing yourself from the conversation as you walked up stairs to the toilet. You opened the door locked it after doing the toilets you flushed washed your hands then went to open the door you were instantly grabbed and pinned to the wall by a extremely drunk James he lent into your ear and huskily said " I want you..I need you come on...let's go home" you felt goosebumps rise on your skin at the sound of his thick Scottish accent " James we can't leave right now that would be rude" James moaned sexily into your ear making you weak at your knees as he had you at the wall "fine okay you get in the car and I'll be out in a minute you horny fuck" he smiled at you as you both walked down the stairs you walked to Micheal picked up your bags and excused yourself " we had a great night Micheal but we have had a long day so going in for a early night James is so drunk he will need it" Micheal nodded over the loud music and escorted you out.