Chrismas party

" James remember don't get to drunk please?" You shouted up to James who was looking on the mirror whistling to himself as he did his hair ignoring you completely you rolled your eyes in the silence James then threw on a suit jacket came downstairs you watched as he strolled down the stairs you couldn't help but notice how handsome and hot he looked in his suit he came up close to your face held you at the hips stared into your eyes you stared back into his bright,bright blue eyes he chucked thought for a moment "asking me not to get drunk is like asking me not to breathe babe" you smiled and kissed him.
You arrived at Michaels house a lot of guests had already arrived for the party again Micheal opened the door greeting you once again. "It's crazy how you can transform his house from normal to Christmas vibes in like probably less than half a hour" Micheal chuckled and sighed deeply " well I tried my best to colour match everything with the tree so red and gold all around" Micheal smiled as he looked around admiring his work for a while he then looked back at you both " so you guys want anything to drink before we put on music and get some food out?" James was quick to answer but before he could u nudged him and cut him off "UH no thanks Micheal we will drink after we have something to eat but a water for both of us right now would be fine" james rolled his eyes and Micheal laughed to himself "yeah that's no problem I know you don't want James getting to out of hand" James shoved Micheal playfully into the kitchen " Just go get your guests water eh? Go on" Micheal chuckled at James.
When Micheal returned he returned with two waters for you and James " thank you that's great Micheal" Michael smiled and replied " well it's no problem at all, hey do you guys want to help decide what snacks I should put out?" You looked at james who smiled " yeah that would be great Micheal" you and James both said in unison. You both looked through Michaels snacks put them into bowls and put them on the table as Micheal went to great more guests by the time I was four it was already pretty packed at the party people had started eating chatting and more importantly drinking.