Sex(smutt)

James practically dragged you into the house he fumbled around opening the door with the keys as he opened the door then shut it behind you picking you up he kissed you harshly then sent you both falling you both crashed into the couch him on top of you, he started kissing your neck slightly nipping at your sensitive skin with his teeth his breath smelling heavily of whiskey as he breathed heavily in your ear all of a sudden it stopped he paused you saw in the corner of your eye a smirk appeared on his face as he whispered " ah your fucking perfect" all you could hear was his heart beat as he stared right into your soul.
He leaned down and started kissing again this time you both fumbled around both taking each other's shirts off, once James shirt was off you could see the toned muscle you had felt up many times before. Both of your shirts were of along with your trousers, James starting letting his hands roam free around your upper body as u felt up his back suddenly he slipped a hand into your pants his touch was warm and secure he started slowly going round in circles on your clit the second you gasp he smiled leaning down and biting your ear load as he continued to go slowly round and round within seconds you were a groaning mess.
You put your hand down his pants to feel him up he was already hard in fact he was rock hard you smiled up at him as u took his pants off slowly going up and down his length,James sat up smirked down at you " do whatever you want" you didn't have to be told twice you slowly licked his tip then without warning engulfed him fully looking up to see his reaction his head thrown back in pure bliss he held your hair bobbing you up and down you could see his legs shake he was moaning then you stopped and fell back he looked down wondering why you had stopped. He looked confused and frustrated you tilted your head and replied " fuck me...please" he smiled taking of your pants he spread your legs he could see how wet you already were he slowly put his tip in then out of no where fully put his whole length in you, you both screamed out each others names as he got a good pace going then he speeded up "j...James I'm gonna" you tried to warn threw moans but he was already gone in the pleasure he squirted right into you then instantly followed by you.
He collapsed on top of you he threw a cover over the both of you smiling and kissing you he whispered " I love you babe" you whispered back " I love you to"