Hatred

changkyuns pov

Day —  Monday

I awoke from the sunlight beating at my eyes, half blinding me if I didn't turn away. A groan escaped my mouth, I had to go to school today which was already worse but being new. Well I was in deep shit. Why did I have to move schools? I was fine at my old school, even though I found my way into fights and rebelled at the teachers from time to time but I was still a good student with good grades. It's not like I hated school it's just that I hated the way it was being taught. I wish though that it was student based to where we could feel free and not pressured by the tests, homework, assignments everything! I know that my wish will never come true. That's why I rebel.

"Kyun get dressed! You have school today!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

No matter how much I didn't want to go I had to. It was the law.
I pulled the covers off my head, the warmth I loved escaped my body leaving me cold and shivering. I slowly rose up from my bed stretching my body out while walking to my closet. What was I going to wear? It's not like I wanted to impress anyone but I didn't want to think this early. I hated that. I quickly grabbed a random shirt and pants I had only glanced at and put them on. And picked out a jacket and some shoes.

 And picked out a jacket and some shoes

I looked at myself in my mirror. I had never thought I was that handsome. Like at all. I had never heard it from anyone other than my parents..and her. I really didn't care anyways that's the least of my worries. I took one final look and grabbed my phone from my counter. The time is 8:45. Shit. Will I even make it on time? I walked towards my door and picked up my backpack on the way out, it's heaviness weighed me down.

"Look who's up." My mom smiled as she put down my plate of food onto the table.
I sat down in front of it, the aroma whiffed into my face. The food smelled delicious. I quickly digged in remembering the time.

"Slow down Kyun, you'll choke." My mother warned me, I slowed my pace. Imagine me dying on my first of school? That would be funny. But I wouldn't mind it, because I was already waiting for it anyways. That was a joke, but it's somewhat true.

"Are you almost finished? School starts at 9:20."

"Yes. I just finished right now." I quickly handed her my plate, which had no traces of food on it whatsoever. She put it in the sink and grabbed me my keys. I put my backpack on, and headed out the front door. The air outside was starting to get cold, figures it's already December. The sky was a dark gray, it's clouds slowly drifted. I jumped into my car, and put the keys into the ignition and began to drive off. I waved to my mom as I was leaving. She had a worried smile plastered onto her face.