Bonds

changkyuns pov

Day — Wednesday

I didn't take a shower at all last night. I must've passed out. Peering out the window, wind struck trees making them go crazy. You could hear the moans of the howling wind fighting outside. It was cold, you could tell. I waddled out of bed I really didn't want to change at all, I was to comfy. Putting on some random shoes, I grabbed my backpack and phone. Walking out I forgot I had to brush my teeth. I usually always do it the night before, but I never even made it to the bathroom last night. I quickly cleaned my teeth, and headed out downstairs. Opening the pantry, and grabbing some donuts, crackers, chips, and seaweed I stuffed them Into my lunchbox. Throwing a cold water I got out of the refrigerator in there, I walked to the door grabbing my keys on the way out. I knew I would be freezing my ass off so I pulled my hood over my head, making a little bow with the drawstrings.

*** 

I made it to school right on time, if I came a few minutes later I would be screwed. Parking my car fast I grabbed my backpack from behind me, and jumped out immediately getting hit with a gush of cold wind. Shivering while pulling my backpack onto my back I fast walked to the entrance. Students seemed to avoid me a little as I walked passed them. Opening the door I was hit with warmth, I loved that. The bell for being late was going to ring soon, I sped to my classroom. I really didn't want to get mad at the teacher for giving me a late referral.

"What's up cutie?" I heard a familiar voice come out from behind me. Jooheon.

"Hey ugly ass" I taunted him, he was now beside me.

(Imagine him with black hair instead of brown)Jooheon wore an all black outfit, his hair was adding more to the aesthetic

Jooheon wore an all black outfit, his hair was adding more to the aesthetic.

"Didn't think you would come to school today, cause of the fight"

"Don't be worrying about me." I gave him a glance.

"I wasn't, your not important to me" A memory came rushing back to my mind. One I wanted to be forgotten.

memory

"Jisoo don't do this!" I begged, grabbing both of her hands.

"Why should I? Your not important to me, never have been!" She smacked my hands from hers. Why did she say that? I thought she loved me? Tears dripped from my eyes, she looked at me with a disgusting expression.

end of memory

A tear escaped my eye, shit.