Turn me on

jooheons pov

Day Wednsday

I stopped the car, my house was lit with lights

I stopped the car, my house was lit with lights. I'll have to be quiet, can't get my parents mad at me. Changkyun was still asleep, like a baby.

"Get up man, I ain't going to carry you in" He groaned and flipped me off. That's what I like about him, such a feisty guy.

"I'll help you walk that's it" Opening the car door, air was cold and frozen. I hurried and grabbed my backpack, scurrying to the other side. Changkyuns door flew open, I gently picked his arm up.

"You're rich" He whispered, eyes all squinting at my house. Leading his limping body to my door, I stopped to find my keys.

"Brother!" The big wooden door creaked, my little brother peaked through the crack.

"Why so late?" I pulled us inside the warm honey smelled house.

"School, and my sleepy ass friend" Changkyun gave me a weak glare.

"Hurry in your room, I need my rest!" He slapped my shoulder and ran up the spiral stairway, giggling on the way.

"Your brother?" Changkyun asked me, I nodded and walked up the stairs. The house was illuminating with lamps. Sometimes my parents don't care and leave the whole house like a light bulb.
I carefully scanned the halls, no one was roaming around. Turning my doorknob, the wood slid out of its frame.

"I'm sleeping with you" I smirked.

"Don't you have a guest bedroom?"

"Do you think I would let you sleep in one? No baby. My house my rules"

"Touch me and I'll make sure you can't produce kids anymore" I gasped, fucking ass he is. He walked in front of me, looking around at my room. His waist was curvy, resemblance of a girl.

"What you thinking about?" I wrapped my arms around his hips, cheek against his.

"I'm tired" He yawned, letting him go he waddled to my bed. Plopping down to the mattress, and quickly cuddling into my blankets.

"I'm coming in, scoot" Pushing him aside, I lied down.

"Ya Changkyun what's your ideal type?" I asked looking up at my ceiling.

"Myself" What an idiot.

"You don't seem to like girls, you gay?" Never had I once seen him talk to one, fuck just look at girl.