The past

changkyuns pov

Day — Monday

Me and Kihyun began to eat our lunches, well I did he was gobbling that shit down like it was nothing. I swear he's amazing, I couldn't even take 5 bites before I gagged and almost threw up everywhere.
But alas lunch ended. I walked out of there with Kihyun by my side. I felt like he was my friend, and I could trust him like I did with Wonho.

"Hey what's your next class?" He asked peering at me with wide eyes, he looked like a owl which made me laugh on the inside.

"Gym" I kinda hated gym, it wasn't neither fun nor boring. It just didn't fit me.

"REALLY? That's my next class, we are together!" He jumped. It was nice to have him in a class of mine. At least I could have him to talk to, instead of being alone.

"Thank god, I don't like gym very much to be honest" I confessed not thinking it would be big of a deal.

"You'll hate it when you go, just warning you"

"What's do you mean?" I didn't think that this school would get any worse.

"They practically bully you, it's like boot camp. They even go hard on the girls but they let the sluts do whatever they want."
This school was messed up, and I hated that.

"They have multiple kids cry everyday, either because they hurt themselves or just feel like they're about to pass out. They gym teachers though don't give a damn and let you suffer till the period ends. They have gotten complained about by parents but the school again does nothing."

"Thanks now I feel the need to do something. Awful" I uttered.

"Changkyun you better not, they don't take talking back a good thing at all." He warned me.

"I'll try"

"Your an idiot" He shook his head in disappointment.
Before we knew it we were already at gym. I had braced myself for the worse. And Kihyun was right, about everyone.
I immediately saw the fuckboys, and sluts casually doing questionable things together but to everyone it seemed normal. The cheerleaders were wearing very revealing clothing. They all wore crop tops that had slits in the middle showing their cleavage, their skits were even more bad. They didn't cover anything at all. I couldn't help but laugh, how can someone let their child out like this. They looked like clowns.
The jocks though wore the things you would guess, shirts that showed their abs no matter what, ulzzang men were everywhere. It was uncomfortable.
Then I saw the other sortes of groups gathered around each other, as I averted my eyes I saw stragglers. I mean me and Kihyun were ones but these people looked alone and no one seemed to have a friend to talk to there. It was sad, was the 'segregation' this bad?

"EVERYONE WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING AROUND, GET YOUR ASSES DRESSED OR YOU WILL DO 100 BURPEES!" One of the coaches yelled out, there was no use to tell us like that but whatever.
Me and Kihyun scurried over to the boys locker room to change quickly. I put my backpack in my locker and got out my gym clothes. I clothed myself on not even noticing that the fuckboys were looking directly at me and Kihyun.
As I was finishing up, I had felt those same glares I used to have.

"Your new here huh?" One asked.

"Yeah I heard he came from a prestigious school!" Another said in awe.