They know

changkyuns pov

Day Friday

"Jooheon.." He kisses me again making me grin on his lips. "We're going to get in trouble" I finish finally as he engulfs me back into our sloppy kiss. We are skipping gym and probably going to fuck in the stairwell, there's no cameras- at least I hope.

"We won't baby" He grabs ahold of my hips pushing me to the wall in a instant. I feel his trailing his eyes down my lewd figure, wanting to get on with it already. If it weren't for him sexting me and grabbing my ass all day and accidentally touching my cock- then I think we wouldn't be here right now.

"Can we hurry?" I ask looking at him impatiently, someone may come in here. And my erection is starting to hurt..

"Aren't you needy?" I smirk feeling his hand sneak their way down my pants. My
eyes close feeling him rub my hard clothed dick. Suddenly the door smashes open, jumping still in the position, I see the guys staring at us with big shook eyes.

Oh my fucking god..

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" They all say making Jooheon frantically pull his hand out and get beside me.

"W-hat are you guys doing!?" Minhyuk points at us in a jittery manner, the rest of the guys look just like him. Like they've seen a ghost.

"What are you guys doing!?" Jooheon fires back at them.

"We followed you two since you always skip together!" We both look down, it's pretty obvious isn't it? That we are up to something..

"So..What are you two doing?" Hyungwon folds him arms together, they all eye us, craving answers.

"You're dating right? Don't think we all haven't noticed. We didn't think it was true though" I cross my arms not being able to take my eyes off the ground.

"So you guys are?" Kihyun asks us. Are they mad?

"Well..Yes" Jooheon admits, they don't say anything but just simple nods.

"For how long?"

"Two weeks" Jooheon says, he's keeping track isn't he?

"Well..You fucking idiots congrats" Hyungwon laughs making me laugh along too, what's so funny?

"I didn't know you liked guys Changkyun though, but you do you" Shownu admits making me nod, now it's kicking in. They know I do.

"Well..We'll uhh, leave you two" Minhyuk says as he starts to drag the guys away out the door.

"Wait- can I join you guys!?" Hyungwon whines before the door shuts him out, what the fuck? Me and Jooheon stand there, still looking at the door thinking what the fuck just happened.

"So..That happened" Jooheon puts his hand on his head scratching his hair, it did..
"Did it ruin the mood?"

"..Yeah.." He groans, I know he wants it so badly he's getting all whiny and stuff. Look at him, he's pratically begging at me with that face. "After school" I say before heading out leaving Jooheon there, smiling all happily.