Earthquake

changkyuns pov

Day — Wednesday

We all had gathered in a group while walking to gym. This was cool, having such a big group of friends. I know crazy, I made friends right? I felt as though we all were meant to be together as a group. Fate? Probably.

"Changkyun you have a friend Wonho right?" Hyungwon asked, he knew a lot about everything.

"Yeah, my super best friend!"

"Super?" Jooheon questioned.

"Yeah, super which is way better than a best friend" I bragged, having Wonho as my super best friend was like a gift.

"He must be some guy then" Shownu wondered.

"Yeah he is" We had reached the gym, Minhyuk opened the door for all of us. I immediately got hit with stares, whispers struck. I ignored them, and sat down on the floor next to the wall. The others did the same.

"Truth or dare? What y'all say hmm.." Minhyuk asked impatiently, looking at everyone for an answer.

"That's a yes! Ok lemme see I'll pick..Changkyun!"

"Truth or dare?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows up.

"Truth" I didn't want to take it so hard the first time.

"How many people have you kissed?" He asked, all their eyes widened.

"Hmm 3"

"That's it?" I slumped.

"He's practically a virgin" Jooheon sighed, I gave him a glare.

"Moving on, I pick Jooheon" I quickly stammered.

"Truth or dare?" I requested.

"Dare baby" I gagged, but inside I felt..hot.

"I dare you to kiss someone here. Anyone" He smirked.

"Ahh okay" He sat up and walked over to a group of girls, all gossiping and twirling their beady hair. I saw the girls react to Jooheon kneeling down to one, a pretty girl who wore torn jeans but a tight top. Was she suffocating?

"I can guarantee they gonna fuck after" Shownu guessed, I was too busy seing how he passionately sucked on her lips. Smearing the pink gloss she had on, all her friends we're definitely jealous.

Jooheons Pov a few minutes later

"Ahh! Faster!" The slut moaned, I sped up my thrusting. Her walls reverberated feeling like I was on cloud nine.

"You like it?" I smirked at her figure, so dirty.

"I'm close!" She warned, pounding my into her she screamed in pleasure. Her legs twitched from her orgasm, she groaned in shakyness. Still pushing through, I chased my high. Grunting from my dick freeing its liquids, I pulled out. Filled to the brim. What a slut. She stood there panting like crazy, my dick was hard as a rock still.