Friends?

Day — Tuesday

I drove all the way to the hospital. We were now in a room with the girl, she was getting treated for her injuries. He had broken 3 of her ribs, her scalped had ripped and they were disinfecting her cut wounds. She looked tired and in pain. Lots of pain.

"She is no longer accepting friend visitors, just family." Right as the nurse said that a huge group of people barged in. They looked like her family.

"Oh my baby!" The mother cried, sinking into the fathers arms. He too started to cry with her, I would to just by seeing my daughter like this. Her brother and sister looked at her weak body all covered with patches and wounds.

"Who are you?" The father sniffled peering at us.

"I'm Changkyun, the one who saved her from dying"

"He beat the person up who was beating her.." Kihyun intervened. The father smiled, and bowed slightly. I knew he was thankful for what I had done.

"No more friend visitors" The nurse pushed us out, I took one final look at the girl she put up an 'ok' symbol weakly, until we were fully out of the room. She had a sense of humor even in a time like this?

***

The whole drive home I told Kihyun my sad ass life story. The thing with my rebellious acts, Jisoo breaking my heart. All that. I trusted him enough with my burden.

"It must hurt right? Not feeling love?" He asked looking away from the window finally. He had peacefully listened to me ramble on about my chaotic life, by just simply looking out the window. Taking it all in.

"Yeah, but who cares no one loves me."

"You don't know the future.."

"I don't but it's not going to happen.." My voice trailed off.

"Here I am.." He opened the car door jumping out.

"Thanks for giving me a ride home early"

"Your welcome" I drove away. We decided to come home early, not wanting to go back to that hell.

***

I arrived home locking my car as I got inside. I felt alone and empty, I just wanted to cry. Cry my eyes out for hours. Taking off my jacket and throwing it onto the kitchen counter I plopped onto the couch. Pulling my shoes off, I grabbed my blanket and got comfy. Tears fell down my cheek, wetting my shirt. Fuck, why is my life like this? I'm in pain I need someone to comfort me, like Wonho always did. Picking up my arm, I examined my wrist. Lines of cut marks were fading away already. Remembering when I made those in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. Doing it because of everyone, some saw when I went to school. They chose to keep their mouths shut, afraid of getting to close to mentally ill me. Wonho stopped me from doing it anymore, I'm thankful for him. I'm ok now, but I'm still sad. Thinking about what happened today, I didn't want to step into school tomorrow. I mean who cared if I skipped? My parents. Damn I have to go, besides Kihyun will be alone. I couldn't do that to him.

***

I had finally risen out from the couch, it was getting late. I had transferred from a comfy haven to a now a more comfy heaven, I know I'm a lazy person but I'm tired as heck. Changing into some black sweats, and a gray hoodie I slithered my way into my blankets. This was nice. Reaching out for my phone on my covers, I wanted to browse Instagram for awhile. The time was 6:14, I had plenty of free time.