Feelings

changkyuns pov

Day Saturday

I pull up my boxers, and fasten my pants. Fuck, what the hell just happened? Well Jooheon just gave me a blowjob..He just- Fuck me. I put my hand on my head and ran it through my hair, why do I let him do anything he wants to me? I thought.

Bouncing up, I stretch out my arms. I'm already tired as hell, what time is it? I pull my phone out of my pocket, haven't checked this things since yesterday? Who knows.

It's 2 am, damn. Unlocking my phone with the print of my thumb I click on Instagram at random, seeing if I've missed anything. Hm, not really. Was expecting something big.

I aimlessly walk to the trapdoor, and kick it up. The party's music floats through, and I trudge down the stair way, pulling the door down with me.

I pass through the lit hall, did Jooheon do this? How nice of him..I hear everyone's laughs and talks echo and I stop abruptly.
I look around me, so many doors, so disorienting. I'm getting tunnel vision. Woah, my heads starting to feel like World War 1.

I see a familiar door from the rest and step up to it, is this a Jooheons room? Twisting the silver handle, it opened with cold air gushing out. A single lamp was on giving the room a glow of yellow, I remember it now. His room was so blurry the first time but now, so minimalistic.

I expected pornography taped to the walls but guess I thought wrong, are his parents this controlling? White desk cleared with some journals sat atop, pencils in a glass cup, the walls snowy white with few things hung. Not what I expected, definitely not what I imagined.
He has a soft yellow teddy bear lying above the bed, a jar of what looks like honey, split on its round head. (sound familiar?😏)

I kick off my shoes and close the door, the air is chilly making me shiver underneath my thin shirt. Don't feel like going back to the party, should I sleep in here or snoop?
Throwing my phone to the bed I sigh harshly, running my fingers through my hair. I think should sleep, I'm starting to get a headache which sucks. I crawl under the covers quickly, grabbing a pillow and the teddy bear into an embrace.

jooheons pov

I turn the last light off in the house, giving myself a big pat on the back. Had to clean up after the party ended, at 5 am. The guys were so shit faced, expect for Shownu. He rode with all of them home, made sure they got there safely, while I had to do the hard shit. I think I aged 10 years.
Changkyun, I think he left somehow? Haven't seen him since the blowjob. Which worries me, where did he go?

"Should I call him?" I thought aloud trudging up the stairs, god my feet and brain are so tired. I feel like I'll pass out. My body count this party was super low, didn't feel like it this time.Wanted to enjoy the fun, I guess.

"Should I take a shower?" I ask myself, turning the knob to my bedroom open. I smell my shirt and immediately freeze, Changkyun? He's snuggled up in my bed, sleeping soundly. I quietly close the door, and slip off my shoes. He's been asleep in here this whole time?

"Woah look at him" He has my bear in a cuddle along with a pillow. Why didn't he come back down to the party?
Should I wake him? No..He's so cute, so- What? I know for a fact I didn't think that, of course I find him attractive, really attractive but that's that. I slowly plop next to him, his breaths are soft and he's groaning deeply. Twisting sideways I stare at his back, and run my fingers along his spine.

My hearts beating out of my chest right now, ah I'm fucked..

I think I like Changkyun.