Oops

changkyuns pov

Day Sunday

I roll over with a groan, my hands feeling my surroundings. I pick my head up, eyes quickly get blinded with dark light. Fuck, I drop my chin into the bed. I'm hungry, and my bladder feels like it's about to burst. What the hell is going on? Why am I so dazed?

"Finally awake" Jooheon says fixing his lie, was he watching me? "You slept awhile, didn't think you'd ever get up" Today's Sunday, my second day with him. Yesterday we did nothing but binge watch through movies, eat a whole lot of food too. We stayed up till 3 am, no wonder I woke up late.

"Move, I need to use the bathroom" I sit up, and try to crawl atop his body.

"Oww!" He hits my shoulder, I giggle, and press my knee harder into his stomach.

"Sorry" I say and get off the bed, feet landing on the cold floor.

"You hungry?"

"Fuck yes" I step into the open bathroom, and click on the light switch. The space becomes a bright white, so shiny and clean. Not what I expect from Jooheon. I make sure to close the door halfway, while I start to do my business.

"What you want?" Hmm..

"Pizza?"

"Pizza? Okay" Just thinking about it makes my stomach grumble, ughh I'm hungry. Pulling my boxers and pants back up, I flush the toilet, the water becomes a whirlpool into the drain below.

"Just pepperoni?" Jooheon asks, I turn the faucet knob a bit, water spurts out with icy ness.

"Yeah" Squirting some soap to my wet hands, I mix them up quickly with the gushing water. After washing them off, I dry them up with a snowy white towel. My hands smell like roses now, red roses.

"Hello?" Guess he's ordering the pizza, I switch off the light, I start to slowly walk to the beds edge.

"Yes, I'd like a large pepperoni pizza" Trying not to make any noise I creep over Jooheons torso, and crash next to his shoulder.

"Yes" I look at him, so serious. It's just pizza.

"Yes, thank you" He sighs, and rests the phone on his chest. Clutching my rumbling stomach, I toss and turn in agony. So hungry..

"What's wrong?"

"I'm starving"

"It won't take too long to be delivered" By the time it is I'll be long gone.

"I know- but I'm hungry!"

"Then you should've said you were, I could've made you something" He is good at cooking..

"I know.." I lie there, staring up at the shadowy ceiling. Time feels so slow, like when you want the seconds and minutes to spiral, they slow, become like slugs.

"Don't think about it too much, you're lucky. There are people out there twice as starved as you are right now" Wow, that's poetic. Didn't expect that from him.

"You're right, I'm being selfish"

"You're not..Hey can I post on your Instagram?" All of a sudden?

"Yeah I guess, I haven't posted on there in days"

"Here..Sign in" He passes me his phone, I tap away my information, and take my time looking at all the notifications I haven't looked at. Wow, so many likes, new followers too.

"Hey give it" He tugs at my shoulder, I sigh handing it back. He turns to his side, and I think starts rummaging through his bedside drawer? He then smiles proudly, pulling up a black beanie.

I look at him weirdly,  "Jooheon, why are you putting on a beanie?"

"My hairs fucked up" I shake my head, turning away to my side. Don't think about it Changkyun, don't think about it.

"Click!" I hear, then hits against a screen. Can he be any more louder?

I feel something press against my back suddenly, then I get hit with blue light, "Look! Is it good?" My eyes adjust to the phone screen, wow it's so illuminating.

♥︎ 💬 ↗️2,688 likesimchangkyun  Changkyun is very sexy I like him

♥︎ 💬 ↗️
2,688 likes
imchangkyun  Changkyun is very sexy I like him..Jk, jk...Unless? 😏
View all 40 comments
danny: who is this? he's so hot 🥵
wonhoe: kyun I'm calling rn, we need to talk. and because
I misss yoouuu too!
seulgiee: who ever this is cuff him already!
wonnie: what's this jooheon!? 😳
kikikihyun: I -

1 minute ago

"Ya! Delete it right now!" I yell trying to snatch his phone, he starts laughing hysterically, dodging my every move. "Wonho is going to call me! Why did you do that?!" Also I wanna talk to him, besides what Jooheon did..We haven't gotten a chance to talk in awhile.

"BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ!" I hear my phone buzzing, I glare at him with fury.

"Can you give me my phone" I'm annoyed now, he looks at me still, with a smug look.

"No" He says proudly, I scoff, that's it. I peak behind his body and see my phone vibrating against the wooden bedside table, Wonhos name at the top. Can't he not get me more pissed than I am? "Aish, you made me angry already..I was just teasing you" You always tease me.

"You didn't need-" He covered my mouth abruptly, and pushed me down into the mattress.

"Wonho can wait..You need to be taught a lesson first"

WhAt?

Updating soon after this one trying to get back on my role! I would write more, but my eyes are tired, and my drawing assignment for art has pooped me out 😞 💞