Happy?

changkyuns pov

Day — Monday

Not going to lie Art was fun. I mean everything about it I enjoyed the teacher, class, assignments. My 2nd favorite teacher here. She was nice and funny, I hadn't laughed in a class for quite some time and this time I did.
I had already went to Art awhile ago and was at my last period in school, but it was so fun I kept thinking about.

"beep beep" The bell rang.

"Alright class that's it for today!"
I was ready to go home, I quickly gathered my things and headed out of the classroom.
My car was parked in the front of the school but I know it'll be mayhem if I got out there late. Besides my class was luckily right next to the hallway to the entrance so I was happy.
"Ahh Jooheon!" A moan escaped the girls bathroom. What the fuck was that? I peaked in and saw something I regretted, Jooheon was banging some girl. We made direct eye contact. I averted my eyes and kept walking. What a fuckboy.
I turned the corner and pushed the door open to the outside, glancing to my side I saw the office again and that same lady. I was immediately hit with humid moist air, I didn't like when the weather was like this and plus it was cold. What a weird combination.
Students started to come outside as I left to wait for their parents to pick them up. I hurried over to my car, as I did I heard a sentence come from a girl behind me it went something like this "Ya do you see that guy walking! He's so hot! Look at him I think I just fell in love!" I looked back at her, the girl out of shock put her hands over her face.
I laughed a little, when people acted like this it was funny and sorta cute. I soon reached my car, pulling out my keys I unlocked it. "OMG HE HAS A COOL CAR TOO! I WANT HIM TO MARRY ME RIGHT NOW!" I started to blush a little from the sudden embarrassment the girl had caused, I turned her way she was literally on the floor looking at me and again covered her face. As I got in, rain started to pour down onto my windshield. It felt like it was trying to break in. Putting the keys into the ingnition and backing away. I started to drive home.

(His car, isn't it beautiful)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(His car, isn't it beautiful)

***

I pulled into my driveway, turning the car off and got my keys. Putting my arm behind me I grabbed my backpack and shut the door while locking it. Walking towards the front door I had noticed my dads car was gone, weird. I put my house key into the lock and turned the handle, the door was pushed open by a gush of wind. I locked the door behind me and headed to my kitchen. The house was dead quiet, where were my parents? Standing in the kitchen a note on the table caught my eye, I picked it up. The paper said that my parents wouldn't be home till 2 weeks!? What the actual fuck? Why didn't they tell me this morning? I kept reading and found out it was for their work, which makes sense. They were always busy. At the bottom of the note it had warned me to not get in trouble while they were away and to not call them as much. I'll try to stay out of trouble but the call thingy really didn't make sense but ok.

Bad guy 《 Jooheon × Changkyun 》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें