character intro

Characters

#1 - TedNivison - Once he gets someone to laugh, he can stop their quirk for a random amount of time! Times can range from three seconds to five minutes! Incredibly handy when battling villains!

#2 - Skeppy - He can turn things into an explosive at command! However, he cannot use this quirk on items that weigh more than 60 pounds!

#3 - Jschlatt - His nails are covered with gold! He can detach them at will and mould them at will! One can grow to up to seven inches in just a second.

#4 - WilburSoot - He can manipulate the sounds made by an instrument to cater the sound to a specific person! So a simple guitar note can sound like regular music to one, but a banshee to another! What incredible control!

#5 - Philza - Rose to fame after surviving in the wild for five years straight! His quirk gives him enhanced features- he doesn't have to eat or drink much, he can withstand a lot of blows... all he needs is his trusty sword to take down a villain!

#6 - Spifey - He can do anything a beaver does and more! He has sturdy teeth, enhanced swimming abilities, waterproof skin... and a big beavertail to come with!

#7 - Traves - He can heal a wound with the touch of a hand! Healing duration can take from five seconds up to five minutes. If it's a big wound or if he didn't use his quirk to its full extent, it will simply speed up the healing process drastically.

#8 - Slimecicle - He can turn nearby water into a toxic slime-like substance and control them at will! Due to this, he and Cscoop team up frequently because of their quirks matching.

#9 - Cscoop - He can the moisture in the air into water! He can also turn most substances into water. He recently realized he can also turn parts of the water into bubbles!

#10 - Dream - He's an illusionist and he can make anyone see any type of illusion for a certain period of time! Extremely handing when escaping or fighting!

#11 - BadBoyHalo - He can change the temperature of the air as far as a 500-meter radius around him! However, he can only make it warmer! Once he stops using his quirk, the air will quickly revert to their temperature before affected by his quirk! He is also nearly immune to heat.

#12 - Finnster -He can change his face into whatever he wants, but his body will remain the same! He doesn't excel in combat, but has done many major undercover missions to earn his spot on the leaderboards!

#13 - Zelkam -He can do anything a tiger does and more! He is constantly accused of copying Spifey, but he's older than both of them... He has sharp claws and fangs, enhanced strength and speed, and a pair of ears to go with!

#14 - Ranboo - He has two sides to him, one human and the other a dark, scary monster! The other in him is highly aggressive, but he can control it well. If he fights or uses the other for too long, he can lose control!

Stone - ranked 301 to 500

Iron - ranked 101 to 300

Gold - ranked 51 to 100

Diamond - ranked 21 to 50

Emerald - ranked 11 to 20

Netherite - ranked 10 to 1

Villains:

- Technoblade - Injured hundreds and killed hundreds of civilians and is considered one of the worst villains in the past two decades. He is very public with his appearances, not bothering to hide himself from cameras. Incredibly swift and lethal with his trusty diamond sword and has never showed a quirk.

- [REDACTED]

Actors/Actresses

- JunkyJanker (Junky)

- GrunksPromise (Grunk)

- ToxxxicSupport (Angel)

- Wispexe (Wisp)

- Fitz (also part of the Misfits)

Internet Personalities

- TommyInnit - Twitch Streamer (23k subs) 

- Jschlatt - Twitch Streamer (53k subs)

- TapL - Gaming YouTuber (8M subs)

- TedNivison - Comedy YouTuber (17M subs)

- Nihachu - Twitch Streamer (12k subs)

- Tubbo - Gaming Youtuber (2.5m subs)

Musical Sensations

- Misfits (band) 

- ConnorEatsPants (rapper)

- Pokimane (pop star)

- Wilbur Soot (pop star, also a hero)