arc two: part one

The Twitter usernames in this story are in no relation to any pre-existing accounts.

If anyone is okay with me using their username in the story for social media scenes, comment below with the name you would like me to use! (CLOSED)

———

New character: TommyInnit, famous Twitch Streamer!

New character: TapL, famous YouTuber!

———

raven (@raven1028371)

technoblade's entire ideology is correct but y'all aint ready for that conversation yet #bloodforthebloodgod

———

Philza, the #462 hero that went missing for five years in a row. Presumed to be dead, everyone moved on, and his case was closed. His few fans mourned for a few weeks but eventually became fans of other heroes.

However, five years after he went missing, he was spotted on the edge of a highway, emerging from one of the biggest forests in the United States. He was rescued and taken to the hospital to check for diseases or injuries- people were shocked to see there were none.

News stations caught onto his story, and Philza's ranking skyrocketed from the four-hundreds to #23. Two years later, and he held the spot at #5 and was happy like this.

Now, Philza waved with a giant smile towards the many fans that surrounded the roped off area. Police held the hungry fans back from the crime scene, where Philza snapped the quirk-restraining handcuffs around a grumbling and beat-up villain.

"You can take it from here, correct?" Philza questioned the officers, one of which who gave him a nod and a jokingly exaggerated salute. Philza laughed at this, causing a few fangirls to swoon and take pictures with their flashing phones.

Philza lifted his wrist, reading the watch. He had around two hours before he had to return to the hotel. Arizona was super hot and he wanted to get to somewhere with air conditioning soon.

Though, he did feel bad for his fans, who stood out here in the hot sun, begging for autographs.

Fuck it, a few fan-signings wouldn't hurt.

———

cuteygaming (@cuteygxmingxoxo)

rt if you want to join a technoblade gc #bloodforthebloodgod

21 retweets

———

Ranboo leaned back against the comfy couch, sitting beside Zelk as they played a video game together. Zelk groaned in annoyance, leaning forward and jamming his controller aggressively. Meanwhile, Ranboo lazed about, playing the game like he did this every day. Beeps of video game fighting filled the room with the only other noise being the water pot boiling water and Zelk's sounds of concentration.

"Damn it!" Zelk shouts when Ranboo's character defeats his easily, throwing his controller on the couch cushion beside him. Ranboo rolls his eyes and goes to shut off the PlayStation. Zelk crosses his arms like a child and puffs out his cheeks, refusing to talk to Ranboo.

The water pot shuts off when the water is done boiling, and Ranboo walks over to the counter. "Zelk?" He calls out. Zelk turns to him with defiant eyes. "What tea should I drink?" The young teenager sits down on a barstool, browsing through the bags.

The Tiger Hero marches over to the counter sternly and looks through the tea selection. "Jasmine," he says stiffly, turning away. Ranboo slaps his shoulder playfully before taking the bag of tea leaves and spooning half a tablespoon of the leaves into his mug.