A/N: All I Want For Christmas Is For You To Read This....

I just wanted to take this time to thank each and every one of you who reads, votes, and comments on my books.

I never could have imagined that people would actually enjoy reading what I wrote. I published my first story on here when I was a junior in high school.

I published because of a deal I made with one of my friends. We both agreed to write and publish a story on Wattpad and we'd read each other's story and give feedback.

My friend published her book and I published mine. After a certain amount of time, she took hers down but I left mine up.

I thought, "Well some people are reading it and even if 99% of the readers dislike it, that 1% will like it. I'd hate to take my story down and sadden that 1%."

The fact that I'm writing my 6th book is astounding to me. I know I'm not the greatest writer, I'm not even the best, but I think I'm decent.

You won't ever know how much it means to me when I see you all commenting, writing posts on my message board, or private messaging me.

I am so so so so very thankful and I love you all so much. I'm blessed to have you all.

I am a big bookworm and I would spend hours on Wattpad reading book after book after book. My preferred genres are mafia, romance, dark romance, werewolf, vampire, and college/sports romance.

I read all these books and they all seemed to have the same plot. The same things happened every time. It's like Hallmark movies. You can pretty much guess who it's gonna go.

No offense to those authors, because I'm a huge nerd/lover for cliches.

I just wanted something different. I didn't want a mafia romance that had cheating involved or the female lead being upset about the male lead killing people.

My family took a vacation to Florida one year and the car ride is 16+ hours, since we don't like to fly. Anyway, I stared out the window with my headphones in the whole time and thought about what I wanted to read.

That's how Juliet and Vince were born.

I sat on the beach and by the pool that whole week with a headphone or two in and jotted down the main ideas for Vince and Juliet's book. Music greatly inspired me and helped me with the book.

I thought, "I'll write this book and if no one reads it then that's fine. I'll read it myself. I'll read it and re-read it. If no one enjoys it then it'll be a story for myself."

I never expected so many of you to actually enjoy it and stick around for the following four books.

Many of you ask me about getting these published and I'm not sure about it. For several reasons.

1. My family would send me to live with nuns if they knew I wrote such books.

2. I'm not sure where to even start with getting them published.

3. I like that you guys can read them for free and don't have to buy them.

There's other reasons, but I'll stop here.

I hope to continue writing books. It's gives me great joy and gives me greater joy to know that you guys enjoy them. I'll keep writing them as long as the characters invade my head and as long as you all keeps coming back for more.

Thank you all so much for your support and love. It means so much to me.

Merry Christmas to you all and to your families!!

⛄️❄️🎄🎁

I love you all!!!! 😘❤️

-B. ☺️😘❤️🥰