Kinky

Harry POV

I got home late so I expected my boyfriend, Louis to be in bed but he had other ideas. It had been a long day and I couldn't wait to collapse in bed next to my boyfriend and feel his strong arms around me but as I walked in, I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I unlocked the door and walked in but I was surprised to hear . . . nothing. It was silent I couldn't even hear a clock ticking. I took a cautious step inside shutting the door behind me before I felt the soft cloth obscure my vision. Now I understood why it was so quiet, he'd stayed up to surprise me. My senses were heightened as soon as I couldn't see. I felt his hand on my wrist softly pulling me sending shivers everywhere. I knew where he was taking me but it still excited me when he sat me down and ordered me to stay and to not move. The effect was instant; I stayed still and felt myself start to harden as I sat waiting. We rarely got to be like this because we didn't have time with our schedules so when we did have time for 'kinky shit' it was even more enjoyable and pleasurable.

I heard his footsteps recede before coming back with what I guessed was rope. His fingers traced the hem of my t-shirt teasingly before carelessly taking it and disregarding it.

"Oh baby, already so hard for me?" he cooed using a single column tie to restrain my hands, "we're just getting started"

I shivered in anticipation knowing neither of us had work tomorrow and he was a massive tease. I heard his footsteps get further away and some shuffling around. He knew exactly what he was doing and he knew how much it was driving me crazy. It was silent again but this time I could hear a clock ticking which he probably set up purposely to build suspense. It was working well and built up my adrenaline leaving me feeling breathless. I could hear blood rushing in my ears from the anticipation which was good and bad because I knew he'd prolong me cumming for as long as he could.

Suddenly I felt familiar hands either side of me and his warm breath just below my navel before I felt my trousers being pulled down. I felt his teeth graze across my dick making me shiver as he continued pulling my trousers down with his teeth and when he started to pull them down with his hands; he purposely brushed my skin lightly to wind me up. I was left in just my boxers and was vulnerable to anything he wanted me to do. I trusted him and knew he'd never purposefully make me uncomfortable. Once he'd completely took of my trousers, I heard him lightly disregard them.

I thought he'd left me alone again but I was jumped out of those thoughts when I heard him open several draws and place several items down. He made a lot of noise to stop me from knowing exactly what he had in store. The build-up and anticipation made my dick throb. I felt his breath on my nipples which sent shivers everywhere while he agonisingly slowly took my boxers off freeing my dick. His lips brushed across one of my nipples. He opened his mouth making me feel his warm breath. Overwhelmingly, he started licking my nipple in circular, lapping motions changing randomly. The feeling gave me so much pleasure as he switched from nipple to nipple making me go weak under his tongue. He wasn't finished though because as well as sucking and licking my nipples, he started grazing his teeth on them, lightly biting causing me to moan out in pleasure. Just as I thought I could have cum from the pleasure, I felt his smirk as he pulled away causing me to slightly whine at the loss of contact.

I heard him leave before coming back and finally removing the blindfold leaving me tied up at his mercy on the chair. Staring at his bare chest made me go crazy. He stood in front of me in just his trousers. I couldn't move enough to see anything he could have prepared for me but that just made me even more aroused. He slowly removed his trousers teasing me as he swayed his hips. Leaving him in his boxers, I didn't know whether to look at his chest or his obvious hard-on but both made me hornier every second. He slowly moved closer and all I could do was watch memorised by his every move. Gradually, he became within reaching distance if only my arms weren't tied behind my back. Teasingly, he started to take his boxers off right in front of me. Almost as if he was grinding into my mouth, he took them off without breaking eye contact.