Memories

Hey everyone, 

Final time I think, yes that's right. The last ever blog on this page at least for a while. This is a goodbye and a hello to new beginnings. For my last blog, I decided to make it a good one so today I'll be talking all about Louis and Harry's magical day. We can certainly say that we made a lot of memories together but everything has to end eventually.  

Damn I actually teared up so it was the best day we've had together. It was the right amount of stressful. The perfect balance. They'd chose the canopy that Harry was to meet Louis under after he'd walked down the aisle. He walked down the aisle to Alfie's Song (Not So Typical Love Song).

Harry really does have a flare for the dramatic. Everything went without a hitch with Louis wearing his pale pink suit and Harry in his white one. Zayn was in charge of the rings. 

Louis's vows : Haz, Hazza, Hazzabear, baby, darling, I love you so much and I don't think I can put it into words. I won't be completely cheesy in front of everyone hear listening but I tell you all the time. Harold, you're my other half and now I can finally show my love for you by wearing a ring on my finger. I promise to never hurt you again and Anne, I won't let your son go again. I love every inch of you and I'd marry you Harry (quieter) cause it rhymes (louder) and because I love you forever and always. My entire being is in love with you and that's beautiful just like you. You deserve the world and I'll do everything I can to give you it. 

A lot of us were crying by then Harry included. 

Harry's Vows: Lou Lou, my sunflower and sunshine. I'll love you forever. Through everything, I think we finally deserve our happily ever after. In a few short minutes, we'll officially be husbands. The fans have always said we are married anyway and this just makes it official. Jay, I know you're watching up there and I promise I'll look after your son's heart forever. I'll be there in his worst days like I know he'll be there for me. I'll care for you even in your darkest hour. Everything I've ever done seems connected to you in a way. I do believe in fate and destiny but I also believe in you and I'd choose you everytime no matter what. I dare to dream with you and finally my dream to marry you is coming true. I love you lou and I think anything else I could say is tattooed on my skin.

There was not a single dry eye in the room, I bet even someone writing a story of their love  would cry writing a scene like that. After they had exchanged rings and kissed to seal their fates, we went to the dinning hall, led by the grooms. Let me show you what everyone else was wearing.

Me:

Zayn:

Zayn: