Seven

Jennie wakes up slowly.

The first thing she notices immediately is the fur ball purring softly just besides her right arm. The second thing she notices is that she's very, very comfortable, the bedsheets warming her body up just perfectly , which must mean, without doubt, that the temperature has lowered a bit.

She yawns, considering getting back to sleep, but discards the idea immediately.

It's Thursday, so Lisa has to work. The blonde has been quite tired lately, contrasting with her still bright personality, and Jennie suspects that it has something to do with the fact that she gets up a bit earlier in order to provide Jennie with a delicious meal for breakfast.

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that she caresses Jennie's hair until she falls asleep every night since the first one she did so.

Whatever the case, the brunette feels involved, and the idea of being a burden to Lisa causes a sharp tug on her heart. So she wakes up just as the sun begins to rise.

She tries to do so carefully in order not to disturb Leo, but the cat doesn't seem fazed on the slightest by Jennie's movements. He simply rolls his body a bit on top of Lisa's bed and keeps sleeping happily.

The brunette kind of wishes she was in his place, especially when a chilly morning breeze reaches her bare arms. She shivers slightly, considerably less sleepy, and opens the now-shared-with-Lisa closet to look for a hoodie.

She smiles without realizing it. Despite the impressive amount of clothing the blonde bought her some days ago, she has been coming home with new garments every day.

Jennie told her that it wasn't necessary anymore, but Lisa answered that the brunette was practically a model and that not buying clothes for her would be an absolute shame and a waste of potential .

Jennie wasn't able to come up with a witty answer, mostly because she was trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

Still relishing a bit on the past compliment, Jennie walks silently towards the livingroom.

Lisa is still asleep, her body lying down comfortably on the fluffy gray sofa. Her hair is a bit sprawled and her lips are slightly parted as she takes deep breaths.

The faint light that enters throughout the window due to the overcast sky reflects on her facial features in such an enhancing way Jennie is a bit out of breath.

Lisa is absolutely gorgeous , a clear reflection of her sweet, dazzling personality.

Jennie can only be amazed, questioning more than ever all the knowledge she got from those whom she trusted.

Is that possible?

Is it possible that they were all lies?

Jennie is too focused on her reflection to notice the blonde twitching softly in her place. Lisa takes a deep breath that causes Jennie to snap out of her thoughts. The blonde makes a noise, eyes still closed, as she stretches her back. Then, she opens her eyes lazily.

Jennie smiles in endearment as Lisa blinks rapidly, surprised to find Jennie staring at her.

"Hi", she greets her sleepily, "Is everything alright?"

The blonde rubs her fingers over her eyes and Jennie just can't stop smiling.

"Yes. I just wanted to make some breakfast", Jennie answers.

"Without me?" the tallest girl asks in a cute voice before pouting slightly.

"Yes", Jennie states, a bit stunned, "So you can rest a bit longer".