Eleven

Jennie doesn't dream.

She wakes up a bit startled, though, and realizes almost immediately that Lisa is not in bed with her.

Not her favorite way of waking up, honestly.

Leo is there, sleeping soundly at the end of the mattress, taking advantage of his owner's absence.

The brunette reaches to pet him lightly and the cat starts to purr, still asleep.

Jennie feels a bit better.

She stretches her body and gets up to look for Lisa.

Jennie doesn't have to search for long, actually, because she finds her in the kitchen, dancing happily with a spoon in her hand, following the rhythm of an upbeat song that can be heard from her cellphone.

Jennie leans on the doorframe, staring at the dorky blonde with an enchanted smile.

Lisa sways swiftly, her movements as exact as the ones only an experienced dancer could have.

It's beautiful, and it makes the brunette realize that she's in too deep already, because she is torn between throwing her hands around Lisa's neck and kissing her against the kitchen counter, and just standing there, admiring the blonde's celestial movements as if they are something unparalleled, worthy of plastering in one's mind.

She decides that the second option will be more suitable for her still sleepy state.

In one of her twirls, Lisa ends up facing Jennie, which prompts her to stop her movements abruptly. She has a surprised look, as if she was caught doing something she wasn't supposed to do.

The brunette raises an eyebrow while smiling teasingly.

"Don't let me interrupt you".

Lisa laughs bashfully as she gets closer to Jennie. She hugs her waist tightly and buries her face in the shorter girl's neck, still blushing.

Jennie's skin tickles.

"You are a great dancer, Lis".

The blonde groans playfully.

"I'm serious. You should start dancing again".

Lisa pulls away a little and Jennie almost pouts.

"I will tonight. With you."

The brunette looks at her, clearly confused.

"Yesterday, you promised you will", the ashy blonde protests lightly, her lips a bit pouted.

"I didn't know it was happening tonight", Jennie answers.

"It is", Lisa hesitates a bit, "if you want to".

The brunette stares at her friend with her head lightly tilted.

"Lisa, what are you trying to tell me?"

Lisa chuckles a bit nervously, her thumbs caressing Jennie's sides.

"You are too smart", she states, "I'm saying that I want to take you somewhere tonight."

"Take me out? As in a date?"

Lisa seems a bit surprised.

"Yeah. Wow. When did you become an expert at human relationships?".

Jennie's fingers start to play with the greyish blonde's hair.

"To be honest, Jisoo told me about it. She said that I would definitely need it".

Lisa blushes again.

"Yeah..."

The brunette smiles, endeared.