Fourteen

Lisa wakes up to a soft feeling pressing against her right cheek.

Fingers run though her hair so lovely she's almost tempted to keep her eyes closed, but a velvety voice reaches her ears.

"Good morning, love".

Lisa smiles before blinking lazily, the sight of a beaming Jennie filling his chest with pure happiness.

"Hi, angel".

Slowly, she lets her own arms embrace Jennie's neck loosely, immediately pulling her in to peck her cheeks repeatedly.

The brunette giggles cutely, her nose scrunching up a little.

Lisa stops for a second, holding her lover's face with the palm of her hands, her eyes full of love.

"Do I get a kiss now?" Jennie asks teasingly, her nails scratching Lisa's shoulders faintly.

"You just got several", Lisa answers playfully, her voice still a bit raspy.

The brunette pouts, and the blonde bites her lower lip in order not to give in too easily.

"You know what I mean", Jennie whines in a childish manner.

Lisa, indeed, gives in easily.

She pulls her lover in once again, her lips lingering against Jennie's mouth for a second, smirking, before finally kissing her slowly.

It's delightful, and it definitely makes the girls dizzy, both enjoying thoroughly the feeling that the affectionate moment produces in their chest.

Lisa tries to pull away, but Jennie whines a little and joins their lips again, determined.

The blonde sighs against the brunette's mouth, completely enamored.

It's Jennie who leans back next, flinching slightly.

Lisa frowns.

"What is it, princess?"

The brunette smiles quite weirdly, as if trying to push a feeling down.

"It's nothing, love. I got tired of leaning like this", she says, sitting straight on Lisa's bed.

The blonde hums a little. Jennie has winced almost imperceptibly a few times in the month already, and Lisa has, of course, noticed every time.

But to be honest, they have been fooling around quite a lot lately, Jennie just loving to have the blonde as close as possible no matter where.

Lisa doesn't have much time to think about it, really, because the brunette, already showing her gummy smile again, points with her finger at the night table besides Lisa's bed. "I made you breakfast!" she says, excitement shining in her eyes.

Lisa turns her head quickly, surprised at herself for not noticing the wooded tray completely full of food that Jennie carried from the kitchen.

The blonde smiles immediately, sitting on bed as well, taking a look at the dishes Jennie prepared lovingly.

"Princess, you didn't have to", she brings Jennie's right hand to her lips to press a few kisses there, "I love it all. It smells delicious. Thank you!"

Jennie tilts her head almost shyly.

"Well... It's a special occasion, isn't it?"

Lisa fights a smile, deciding to play dumb just for a while.

"Yeah? What is it?"

But Jennie's eyes get just a tiny bit sad, so Lisa throws her body against the brunette's, hugging her tightly.