Wes' Quarters

We made it to Wes' quarters after some time walking. He gave me a little tour, and my favorite part was when he showed me his full closet of sweaters. I found it so cute that he has a closet full of sweaters. (A.N.: I have so much sweaters in my room so since Wesley wears sweaters he has a bunch of them, too.)

"I love your sweaters..." I said.

"Thank you. I love sweaters, they're so comfortable." said Wesley. And then we had a conversation about sweaters. It was weird, but at the same time I loved it. To be honest, any conversation with Wes is a good one.

I bit my lip, which is a weird habit I have. It's annoying how I keep doing it, then stop, and then do it again. I have a little bump on my lip from biting it. And I assume Wes noticed it, as he asked me, "Y/N, what's that on your lip?"

"Oh, a little bump from biting it too much." I replied.

"So biting it has become a habit for you?"

"Yeah. It's annoying. I hate it."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Wes put his arm around my back. I tried hard not to let out my excitement. "We all have habits, though. Some more noticable than others."

I know that it's true, but the bumps are so noticable and they're not helping my self-esteem. "I guess so." I muttered.

After a couple of hours, I decided that it was time for me to go. I said goodbye to Wes and left. But then I realized that I had no quarters yet. That sucks.

I went to the Main Bridge to see Captain Picard. I'm really tired and I need some sleep.

"Captain..." I said, with a bit of fear in my voice. For some reason, leaders intimidate me because there's something about them that makes them look like they're gonna kill me if I don't obey. "Where's my quarters?"

Captain Picard looked at me. "Huh... we never gave you your quarters." He said. I, as part Betazoid, sensed disappointment. He's probably upset at himself for not properly welcoming me, the daughter of his counselor. "I am very sorry. We cannot prepare one at this moment. However, we can prepare a makeshift one with someone you feel comfortable with. I'm assuming it's your m-"

"No." I cut in.

"Then who is it?"

"Acting ensign Wesley Crusher."

My mom and Commander Riker began to laugh. Haha, very funny. It's obviously because they know I have a little crush on Wesley. Or at least my mom knows and Riker just got told.

"Alright." said Captain Picard. "Wesley Crusher, please report to the Main Bridge!"

Wes arrived at the bridge and asked, "What is it, sir?"

"Do you mind if Y/N slept in your quarters until further notice?" asked Captain Picard.

"No, not at all!" said Wes, happily. He turned a bright pink.

"Good. Y/N, Wesley, set up your quarters."

As we walked to our quarters, I smiled ear to ear. I'm excited to be Wes' roommate! We talked about what we can do together now that we shared a room.

"We can work together on new technology and machines!" I said, with extreme excitement in my voice.

"Yes! That will be so much fun!" said Wes, with equal excitement in his voice. And then, we started conversing about all of the things we'd build together.

I think I found my close friend on the U.S.S. Enterprise. And I hope we become more than just close friends...

So I wrote in the biting of lips part into this chapter because I'm currently biting my lips a lot and now I have this bump on them. And now you know.

Thanks for reading and I hope you had (or are having because Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc. are currently still being celebrated) a nice holiday!