The Date

Sorry for not updating in a while. I was tired for several days and just wanted to update my quick-to-update stories. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far because I hope this will do good. OK now I'll write the normal story...

Wes messaged me with his communicator and told me that the date was ready, and to report to holodeck 2 immediately.

I walked down to holodeck 2 and looked inside. It was this amusement park, complete with rollercoasters and even a ferris wheel. I just stood there in astonishment as Wes walked up to me.

"How do you like it, Y/N?" Wes asked.

"I love it... thank you so much." I answered. I couldn't help but be excited to wander around. "Come on, let's go!" I grabbed Wes' hand and pulled him with me so we can see the park.

We went all around the park. It looked just like an amusement park from... I assume the 21st century. But even though it wasn't so modern, it still looked amazing.

"Babe, what do you wanna do?" I asked. Wes turned a light pink. I haven't called him babe before so maybe it caught him off guard or something... if I used that term right.

"Well... uh... maybe we could ride a rollercoaster." Wes replied. I got kind of nervous. I've been on one before and I liked it (A.N.: I'm scared to go on rollercoasters :/), but that was quite some time ago.

"U-uh... okay..."

Wes took me to the nearest rollercoaster and we got on. I felt my stomach churn bit. Apparently, Wes saw the nervous look on my face.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" he asked with concern.

"Just a little nervous, that's all." I said.

"Don't be." Wes smiled kindly. "I'm right here."

"Okay, gotcha."

As soon as the rollercoaster started, I began screaming and Wes began cheering. Looks like I found a rollercoaster guy. It felt kinda fun as I felt the rush of adrenaline flow through my body.

After we got off, the both of us were smiling.

"Y/N, wasn't that fun?" Wes asked.

"Yeah it was!" I said cheerfully.

"I told you that you shouldn't be nervous!"

We rode several more rollercoasters and had lots of fun. I got some cotton candy and looked up at the ferris wheel.

"We should get on the ferris wheel." I said. Wes nodded. So, I took his hand and we walked to the ferris wheel and got on.

As we rose up, I looked outside and saw the view. It was amazing, especially on the top.

"I had a good time with you, Y/N..." Wes said.

"I had a good time with you, Wes..." I said. I was so happy to be spending time with him. This is probably the best day of my life.

Alright guys that's all for now! Bye.