Notes

Wes usually sends me notes often. I find it cute that he does that. I always reply with a note once he sends me one. I retrieved all of the notes we sent each other. I decided to read through them with Wes after school.

Hi, Y/N...
I just wanted you to know that you look beautiful today!
Love, Wesley

"That was kinda cheesy." Wes said, laughing.

"It was a compliment, so I appreciated it." I said.

I wrote back that day,
Thanks Wes... I thought my hair was a bit of a mess... I guess it's not.
Love, Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Y/N,
I'd like to write this to you just to say thank you for being there with me ever since you boarded the ship. I just want to walk up to you and give you a hug. An appreciation hug.
Love, Wesley

Dear Wes,
Support, care, loyalty, and love are what friends, and girlfriends, are for. So, there's absolutely no need to thank me. But you're welcome. And maybe you can hug me after class. We do share a quarters, you know.
Love, Y/N

"The good thing is that we did end up hugging." said Wes, while smiling.

"Hugging is the closest we've ever got to each other..." I said, smirking.

"Y/N, what are you saying?"

"Nothing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Y/N,
Are you free tonight? I was hoping we could do something together.
Love, Wesley

Dear Wes,
I'm free tonight, obviously. Just a bit of homework and that's all that's keeping me busy.
Love, Y/N

"That was when you took me to Ten Forward yesterday." I said.

"Yeah, this is a newer note." Wes said.

It was 3:30 now. We were thinking about doing the homework now, but we decided to do it after reading the notes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Wes,
I am so glad I managed to get someone like you. I never thought I would see the day that it happened. But, I was wrong, and I quickly got you. I'm hoping that you weren't too quick to start dating me because usually bad timing leads to problems. But, all in all, I just want to say thank you and I love you.
Love, Y/N

Wes asked me out about a month after we met. I thought he would never ask me out. And at the time, I worried about how fast the relationship went. It's because I heard that often, it takes a long time for a couple to get together. But not all relationships are slow.

Dear Y/N,
I'm so happy that you are happy. It took me only a little bit of time to get the guts to ask you out... I did it quick because I know someone like you would get a date quick, so I wanted to make sure that I had you, because you make me warm and fuzzy inside. And I know we won't have problems, just as long as we can handle our emotions... even though every month for several days you can't really do that (if you know what I mean...).
Love, Wesley

"You knew what I was talking about, right?" Wes asked.

"Yeah" I responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It seemed to be getting a little late, and the both of us still had homework to do.

So, we decided to read one more pair of letters before we stop

Dear Y/N,
I'm so happy that things are going so well between us. Usually, relationships between the other people in our classes only lasts like two seconds. However, we have been together for almost a week and it's going great. I'm hoping that this isn't the peak of our relationship, and I hope there's never a peak, and it keeps rising for the rest of our lives. I love being with you because you are just perfect. Before, people like you were just a dream that would never come true to me. But now, my dreams are becoming a reality.
Love, Wesley

I remember reading this one. This was my favorite one so far because it was so sweet. I love how he can be so kind to me. This letter also had more love and passion written into it than the others. I smiled at the piece of paper and rested my head on Wes' shoulders.

Dear Wes,
Thank you for the note. I found it so sweet how you called me perfect, even though I'm far from it, as I'm only human. And this relationship was just a wild dream come true. I have so much love for you and I will always love you (and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yooooooooooooooou) for as long as I live. Sorry if I came off to strong with that. But I'm sure it's true... I'm sure.
Love, Y/N

Wes smiled and kissed me in the cheek.

"Come on, let's do our homework." he said.

"Okay." I said. "And please... don't stop sending notes. They make great memories."

"Of course I won't. I love reading them."

And we pulled out our books and our homework and started working on it. I hope one day, we'll do this again.