Epilogue 2

This takes place about two years after you and Wesley get married so long time. It also takes place post-Enterprise journey, so you guys are on Earth.

Wes and I had gotten married a few years ago and now we have a baby girl named Wanda. We love her with all of our hearts, even though her cries aren't lovable.

Only a while before Wanda was born, Wes and I decided that we should take care of our new child on Earth, and maybe once she's grown up, we'll go on some other ship.

It was a little hard to let go of my life in space. I loved my job at Engineering. It was the best. My friends on the ship were amazing. There was so much to do there. Life on the Enterprise was a good life, but I had to live a life on Earth.

We live in San Francisco and I love it there. It's a sorta busy place but it's not super loud and crazy. This place does have a lot of my good memories attached to it, as it was where Wanda was born, and Wes recreated this place for our honeymoon.

This morning, I woke up to silence. Neither Wanda nor Wes was awake. I usually have a habit of waking up really early and I don't know why...

I just laid down in bed for a while until I felt a little shuffle in my bed. Wes has woken up.

"Y/N..." Wes muttered. I stroked his messy hair.

"Good morning." I said.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I smiled.

"Yes, a lot." Wes kissed me on the forehead.

He's the best husband I could ask for. I regret nothing right now. This is amazing.

Okay now it's the end of the book! Thank you so so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. This book has been my most successful book and once again, thank you for that. Live long and prosper guys!