New Friend

As we lied down to sleep, I felt that I couldn't sleep, even though I felt extremely tired. I probably am just excited to be in the Enterprise with all of these awesome people.

Or maybe I can't stop thinking about Wesley... It's one of those.

Well, I ended up falling asleep after a while. Right now, I love being Wes' roommate. He's a cool guy and he's fun to be around

Time Skip!

It's been a week since Wes and I have been roommates. I'm pretty attached to Wes, as he's my closest friend on the Enterprise.

Maybe I should find a new friend. I want to have several friends on the ship. I'll try to find one at school!

The next day, I walked to class, and fun fact, I share every class with Wes, and peeked around for a friend.

There was this girl with black hair put into a braid. She had kind eyes and looked very sweet and shy. After we were dismissed, I walked up to her and said hi.

"I'm Y/N! I'm new to this starship and I was looking for a new friend..." I said.

"Oh, hi... I'm Elizabeth. You can call me Lizzie. Not a lot of people talk to me, so I appreciate you trying to be my friend. So, yeah I'll be your friend!" said the girl.

"Oh yay! Thanks. I only have one other friend-"

"Wesley Crusher. I know. There's a lot of weird rumors going around about you two."

"Really? Like what?"

"Some dating rumors. Everyone knows that you guys share quarters. I kinda ship it, by the way..." Lizzie began to giggle.

"Haha." I said sarcastically. "I guess that's how teens act. They like to gossip. And I don't care that you ship us... I think we're good friends and stuff and since people ship ship us, that means we have a good relationship."

"Or... you like him...!" Lizzie smirked. Oh boy, here comes the suspicion. I don't really want anyone to know I have a crush on Wes until we are actually dating.

"No I don't!" I said, blushing.

Lizzie laughed at me quietly. "Oh sure..."

"No, I'm serious, I only like him as a friend!" I was still blushing

"It's okay, Y/N, I won't tell anyone..."

And after that, we became good friends... but she's not as close to me as Wes is.

That's all for today. I know it's kinda short and I'm sorry for that. I'll try to update tomorrow! Bye.