Two

Milo's Point Of View

The door opened and the man who killed Derek walked in, holding a plate of food as he smirked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You work quick boss" he chuckled as he placed the food on boss's desk.

"He's obedient" was all the man said as his hand that was on my knee moved up to rest on the inside of my thigh.

"So you going to share him like your last bitch? I mean he has a nice ass" He smirked as he eyed me and my eyes widened and I shook.

No. Derek always let his friends share me!.

"No" was all he said and the man's mouth fell open.

"Damn he has you whipp-"

"Archer get the fuck out, do you not have a job to be at now?" He hissed as his hand squeezed my thigh tightly making me squirm slightly.

"Wh-what? Oh! The cartel? I don't have to be there for another hour" he stammered.

"Well, go now and survey the area, you never know what other gangs could be sneaking about" he muttered and the man who was called Archer left.

"Eat up Pup, you're far too skinny" Boss said and I looked at the food in front of me.

Charred chicken, roasted potatoes and a salad.

"I-is that mi-mine?" I asked and he looked up, reaching and dragging it in front of me along with a cup of juice.

"Yes, now eat" was all he said as he got back to work.

I grabbed the knife and fork and cut into the chicken before placing the slice into my mouth and I couldn't help the quiet groan that left my mouth.

I jumped slightly in his lap as the hand on my inner thigh squeezed tightly before relaxing and he began writing again. His phone rang.

He picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes, of course. I'm free now if you want to come and have this meeting?" He spoke.

I stopped eating, scared my chewing would annoy him.

"Okay, see you in fifteen Samuel" he hung up.

"I've someone coming over, so hurry up and eat that and when you're done kneel on the ground, understand?" He asked and I nodded.