nine

Dimitri's point of view

"What's so interesting on your phone Boss? You've been staring at it for the last twenty minutes" Erik asked and I only smirked in response at the video playing before me.

It was when I had Milo play with himself. His eyes screwed shut. He didn't even notice I had recorded him and I planned to keep it that way. He was finally beginning to stop being fearful of me, something I had wanted from when I first seen him on his knees.

"Nothing that should concern you Erik" I chided and even though the volume was fully down. I could hear his sweet little whines and whimpers in my head.

I turned my phone off and looked at the three men in my office. Milo was outside again. A place he seemed to greatly enjoy, maybe Derek didn't let him outside. He was with Louis. I didn't like it but his sad eyes and pouty lips had me agreeing anyways, though I gave Louis a warning about touching what was mine.

"Labowski shot up one of your casino's Boss" I felt my jaw clench as I looked over at Luca who had just provided me with the information.

"What one?" I was hoping for it to be my smaller one, worth less that two million.

"The one down south of California" a let out a small breath, thankful he didn't shoot up my larger ones.

"Take care of it, how much is the damage?" I asked.

"Around one million b-but that's just for constructions" I looked over at Baxter, feeling my anger spike.

"Constructions?! How much damage can some of his pathetic men do?" I snapped and they flinched.

"They had two walls down, along with holes in roofs and others" the shot glass in my hand cracked and I looked down at the large jagged crack running down it.

"How much for refurbishment?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"A-Around two m-million boss" Baxter rushed out.

"I want to know if Labowski has any drug cartels coming in, find out fast and also pay a visit to one of his establishments, make sure it's a big one and tear it down" I ordered and they nodded.

"Baxter, take Alexandre and Arthur with you to his establishments. Luca, you and Archer find out about any drug cartels or if he is getting money brought in, report back to me once you find out" they got up to leave and I whistled sharply.

"And when you find an establishment hit it hard. I don't even want rubble on the ground. I want dust littered everywhere" Baxter nodded and as they left Milo and Louis entered.