eight

+18+

+18+

Milo's point of view

Maybe this is what Stockholm syndrome was. It's been five weeks since Boss has kidnapped me and I'm currently making him breakfast. I got these weird butterflies everytime he looked at me a certain way in my stomach and when he got too close my breath hitched and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest with how fast it was beating.

I placed the last slice of bacon on his plate and looked at it, cheesy toastie along with two sunny side up eggs and three slices of  bacon. I just made myself a bacon and cheese toastie. I'm never that hungry in the morning.

I grabbed his cup of black coffee with two sugars and balanced the plates on the tray, walking up to his bedroom. I entered and seen him still asleep which made me feel all the more giddy since I'm surprising him with breakfast in bed.

The sheets were sprawled near his hips. His tanned and defined chest on display as I gulped and nervously walked over, setting the tray on his bedside table. I crouched down slightly and nudged his arm.

"S-Sir. I made br-breakfast" I still stutter around him but it's purely out of nervousness as my stomach did summer saults.

He groaned and blinked lazily, sitting up. I watched his forearms flex with prominent muscles and veins. He smiled lazily and reached out, grabbing my waist as he pulled me into him and lay back down. I squealed and wriggled in his hold. His strong arms securing around my back.

"Come back to bed darling. I have the day off, sleep in with me" he mumbled gruffly. His groggy voice making my insides melt.

"B-But, what about br-breakfast" I mumbled into his neck. I heard him sigh as he sat up.

His hands came and gripped my waist as he pulled me further up his lap as I had shifted when he sat up and my face warmed as i felt something poke my thigh. He lifted me off his lap and sat me beside him as he pulled the tray over his lap.

"I'm going back to sleep after this. I didn't take a day off to be woken up early" he mumbled as he broke the yoke of his egg and dipped his toastie in it.

"S-sorry sir. I di-didn't know" I mumbled and he turned to me, leaning down and kissing my temple.

"It's fine love. I was hoping to surprise you with it, which is why I didn't tell you. I know you get bored sitting in the gang house all day" he wasn't wrong.

He didn't let me talk to any of the boys or make friends and if someone was ordered to watch over me they never spoke. I see Louis sometimes and he smiles at me but that's it. Boss glares at him everytime he does but Louis doesn't seem bothered.