four

18+

18+

Milo's point of view

I can't find his stupid office, why leave and not tell me where

I found myself back at the foyer of his very large house. I sighed, looking at the plate of food that is going to go cold. I heard a door open and I looked up seeing a man walk through the front door.

He seen me and smirked. His brown hair pushed back, tan skin and light eyes as he made his way towards me. His facial expression was one that meant he was up to no good.

I looked around before looking back and seeing he was right in front of me. His hand coming and grabbing my throat lightly making me whimper.

"You bosses new bitch eh?" He hummed.

"You're definitely a cutie, got a nice figure on ya too, so tell me has boss been too rough with ya? That bruise on your face tells me he got a little carried away" he chuckled and I whimpered again.

Boss will hit me, just like Derek.

He planted his lips on mine and I wriggled in his hold. The plate the only thing keeping some distance between us as he pulled away and smirked at me.

"Come on doll, let me take ya somewhere, somewhere me and you can have some fu-"

"Baxter!" He was off me in seconds and I turned to see Boss standing at the top of the stairs a mean glare in hid dark eyes.

That man got me in trouble. Boss is gonna hit me.

Boss walked down the stairs and I looked to Baxter who had a guilty smile on his face.

"B-Boss. I was just talkin' to your new pet. He's a real cutie" he chuckled. "I was just wondering when I can get my hands on him"

"He's off limits Baxter" Boss growled as he now stood in front of the man.

Boss looked at me and clicked his fingers whilst pointing to the ground beside him. I quickly scurried over and stood near him. His arm coming and wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer.

"C'mon boss! You always share, plus he looks right scared of you, what you do hit him too hard?" Baxter chuckled. I watched as boss reached and threw a hard punch at his jaw.

Baxter stumbled before he fell and held his jaw as blood fell from his lips, looking up at Boss dumbfounded.

"Fuck off Baxter. I've no time for you" Boss snapped and Baxter got up before jogging out.