ten

+18+

+18+

Milo's point of view.

I squirmed in my seat as Dimitri sat across from me. A smirk stretching across his face. We were in a private room, thankfully. I couldn't bare the fact of someone seeing my face.

I whimpered and bit my lip as the butt plug rubbed against me and I let out a shaky breath. He only chuckled in response. The door opened and a woman walked in. She had a pretty face and blonde hair.

Her skirt seemed a lot shorter that what I expected and she wore a white button shirt which had a few buttons opened at the stop. She walked over and smiled at Dimitri.

"Here are your menus, may I get you a drink?" She asked, placing the menus in front of him.

He looked at me and only winked which caused her eyes to snap up to mine and I looked away from her harsh glare.

"What do you want baby?" He asked, I felt my cheeks warm at his gaze as I looked into his deep blue eyes.

"U-Um, I'm n-not sure" I whispered, playing with my hands as I bit my lip feeling the butt plug once again run against me.

"I'll have your most expensive wine and he'll have water" she nodded and tapped on the screen of the small device she pulled from her skirt pocket.

"I'll have that right with you sir" she smiled at him and left, hips swaying as she did so.

"Your face is a bit red love, are you feeling alright?" He smirked and I pouted, not liking the teasing.

"Sh-Shut up" I snapped before my hands quickly covered my mouth as I realize what I had said. "S-Sir, I-"

"Milo, calm down. I'm not mad. I want you to be comfortable around me and say things like that, especially when I'm teasing you" he explained and I only nodded.

I picked up the menu and gaped at the expensive prices, looking at the options. I choose the least expensive which even still was eighty-three dollars. The rest nearing the hundreds if not already in them.

The door slid open as the waiter came back in with our drinks. She placed the bucket filled with ice and the wine on the floor as he placed Dimitri's champagne glass on the table. I furrowed my brows as I watched her bend a little too close to him.

She turned to me and her lips tipped into a frown as she placed my water down before turning her attention back to Dimitri, leaning down and grabbing the bottle of him. She opened it and began pouring before setting it back into the bucket.