Fourteen

Dimitris Point Of View

"O-Oh, Si-Sir!"

I stared bored as the dirty haired boy bounced on top of me. His face scrunching up in pleasure as he moaned. I sighed, looking down when I felt his dick rub against my button up shirt and I gripped his hips, stopping his movements.

He looked down at me, plain boring brown eyes peering at me as he panted, mouth hanging open. He placed a hand on my button up, toying with the top button.

"So-something wrong sir?" He asked, voice coming out in harsh pants and in no way a turn on.

"Leave" I grumbled and his eyes widened.

"B-But, what did i do wrong?!" His asked, with a desperate look on his face.

"You're boring me, now leave before I kill you" I growled and he quickly jumped off me.

I watched as he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, along with his other clothes before running out. I stood up and pulled my slacks on, sighing tiredly. I looked at my monitor screen before me, refreshing email after email to see if one would pop up and tell me of Milos whereabouts.

I didn't think i cared for him, maybe it was because he was mine and I wasn't finished with him. That seemed like the most probable answer. I don't like when someone takes whats mine, especially when Im not finished and Angelo did just that.

I wanted to wring that boy by his neck, make him beg for mercy. I'll torture him like he tortured Milo. Milo, scared, weak and helpless. He was probably battered and bruised right now and i felt so utterly useless.

I missed his face, light blue eyes that held many different emotions within. His pink, soft, plump lips and soft, chubby cheeks. I had no photos of him, other than the video of him pleasuring himself but I didn't want that. I wanted something innocent like himself.

I sighed, looking down at my empty lap that his sweet, thick ass would sit on for endless hours. His thighs that jiggled when he wore his boxers. I missed his sleeping face that was so peaceful when he rested against me. The way his jaw goes slack and drool dribbled over his lips.

I heard a knock on my office door and I looked over, seeing Erik and Luca walk in. Erik had a smirk on his face whilst Luca looked emotionless, as always.

"Damn boss, what's that the forth one you've kicked out this week? Loosing your touch huh?"  He snickered and i only rolled my eyes at him as they sat down before my desk.

"Update me" I asked, turning to Luca.

"We found a few of Angelos men, got a few to talk and then killed them, none were close men apart from one who said he knows where the gang house is but not Angelos, which is where he is keeping Milo. He said Angelo was talking about going out to a club this week, Thursday was what he said" he explained and i nodded, it was wednesday today.