seven

+18+

+18+

Milo's point of view

Three weeks..

I looked over at Boss who was at his desk, filling things out on paper and ringing people. I have been here three weeks and I want to leave. I just need a plan.

He has men stationed all around his home. They know me and they'd see me. They never leave. I can't run away at the gang house because even if Boss is not with me, one of his men is watching me.

I felt my hair get tugged and I looked up to see Boss standing in front of me. His dark eyes boring into mine.

"What has got you thinking so hard that you didn't answer me?" He hummed and tightened his hold on me.

"N-Nothing s-sir" I stammered.

He hasn't tried anything since the first week I came here and hasn't hit me. I still don't trust him.

"Come, I'm taking you to get your hair cut" he told me and let go of my hair.

I nodded and got up, it was getting too long anyways and maybe this could be my chance to escape, seeing as Luca and Archer had a hard time finding me in the mall. We walked downstairs and got into his Ferrari but instead of driving to the gang house. He drove into California.

"A-Are Luca and Ar-Archer not t-taking me?" I asked quietly as I played with my fingers.

"No, why? What's wrong with me taking you out?" He asked, I looked over and seen his jaw flex and tense.

"N-Nothing! Nothing s-sir, it's ju-just ca-cause they us-usally take me o-out" I whispered.

"I know but they're busy on a job and the only other man I trust somewhat is Louis and I don't like yous too together" he told me gruffly and I nodded.

We drove for a while before stopping outside a barber shop, getting out. Boss didn't wait as he walked inside and I quickly followed. He was talking to the man who owned the place. The man looked scared before looking at me.

""Pup, sit down. Adam is going to cut your hair" I nodded and sat down were he pointed to. "I've a few errands to run, wait here till I'm back"

He left and Adam began asking me what I wanted. He gave me a fade, or something like that and trimmed the top down a bit before bringing me over and washing my hair, it was relaxing. His hands in my hair as he dried it.

I sat over at the waiting seats for Boss, looking at Adam who had gone into the back of the shop. A few other barbers littered the shop along with customers but I quickly got up and walked out the door, looking quickly before turning and bumping into someone.