Starting the gym challange

It was now my 15th birthday and I was at the age to where I could finally be a Pokemon trainer. My grandmother was the professor herself to! "Cmon Cera!" I hear my oldest sister yell. Her name is Sonia and she is training to be a professor herself. "Hold on I'm getting dressed!" I say and finish putting my clothes on, I am wearing a white shirt with a dark blue hoodie and a pair of blue jeans with my black hiking boots. "Hurry I wanna start our journey!" I hear my other sister yell and I smile "coming Kiara" I say and look in the mirror fixing my hair by pulling the two braids I had in the front of my hair up into a ponytail. I then smile as I see my necklace in the reflection it was a sword charm and it felt like it was actual metal. I then walk downstairs after grabbing my bag "alright i'm ready now are you?" I ask Kiara and she smiles at me "of course wolfie!" she says referring to my wolf ears and tail. "Alright foxy" I say and smile at her, she wasn't actually my sister but I saw her as one. My grandmother had adopted her when I was about five and we are the same age now. Kiara is a shiny nickit Pokemon and I had no idea what kind of pokehuman I was but I wanted to find out maybe I would soon. "Cera" I hear my Grandmother say and I look at her "Yes granny?" I ask her "Be careful on your journey okay and make sure to keep the necklace I gave you close okay?" she asks me and I smile of course Grandma" I say and hug her tightly. She hugs me back and I smile "so how do you like my outfit?" Kiara asks me and I look at her, she was wearing a black skirt and a white shirt that showed one of her shoulders, with a pair of black flats. "Well are you ready to head to Hops house?" I ask her and she nods "well I guess we are heading out bye!" I shout as me and Kiara walk out of the door. "So who are you gonna pick?" I ask Kiara "I want sobble!" she shouts and I smile "well that's a good choice I don't know who I wanna pick yet" I say as Zooma was running ahead of me and sniffing the ground. "Technically you don't need a starter after all your crush gave you a Pokémon~" she says teasing me and I roll my eyes "look he probably doesn't even remember me I have talked to him in five years" I say and she just smiles "you never know besides we will see at the beginner ceremony" she says "yeah I guess your right" I say and smile as we arrive at Hops house but before we walk in we hear him call out to us on route 1. So we walk up to him "hey Hop!" I say and smile "hey are you two ready to get a starter?" He asks us "actually I'm just gonna start out with Zooma" I say and he smiles "well if you sure but cmon let's go meet up with Lee!" He says and we all walk to Wedgehurst. That's when I see Leon surrounded by his charizard and a group of people. "Lee!" Hop shouts and Leon looks at us before doing his signature pose and dismissing the crowd. "Hey you three you ready to get your starter?" He asks us and both Kiara and Hop shout yes while I say I was starting with Zooma. But I watch as both Kiara and Hop get their starters. Kiara chose a sobble which she named Wave and Hop chose scorbunny. After that he endorsed us "Alright now I'm gonna be just as strong as you Lee!" Hop Shiura before running on to route 2 with Kiara following shortly after him. I start to follow but I'm stopped by Leon. "Hey just so you know Raihan hasn't forgotten about you he is excited to see you at the ceremony" he says and I smile softly before thanking Leon and walking off to find Kiara and Hop.