Catching up

Ceras pov~

I gasp as I look up to see his toothy grin. "It's been a few years hasn't it Cera?" He asks me and I jump up hugging him tightly. He hugs me back and smiles "I'm so glad your doing the gym challenge now" he says and I smile as I continue to hug him his scent was still the same, it reminded me of a little bit of berries which was weird but I didn't mind I was just happy to see him. "Wanna hang out and talk for a bit?" He asks me "yeah of course" I say and smile as he wraps a arm
Around my shoulder and we walk out of the gym and into the cafe that wasn't to far from it. "So how have you been?" He asks me and I smile "I've been good" I say "that's good I actually saw you like my most recent photo on Instagram yesterday you like most of my photos don't you?" He asks me and I smile sheepishly "yeah because your my childhood best friend and I wanted you to see I still remembered you" I say and smile as he takes out his phone. " how about We exchange numbers?" He asks me and I nod and we exchange numbers and before I could say anything else a group of fans came barging in. "Raihan!" One shouts "can I have an autograph?!" Another asks "take a selfie with me!" The next one shouts and I sigh "it was nice seeing you Raihan but I should go it's getting late and I have to train for the first gym leaders battle." I say and I couldn't help but notice the disappointment in his face as I stand up and turn to walk out. "Hey Cera wait!" He shouts and I turn to look at him. "What is it Raihan?" I ask him "will you at least take a selfie with me before you leave?" He asks me and I nod before he walks up to me pulling me close and smile as the camera clicks.

 (Again not my picture but pretend it's my oc in the picture instead)

When it clicks he looks at the picture and smiles "it was nice seeing you again" he says and I wave to him as I walk out and head to route 3 to meet up Kiara and Hop" when I catch up to them they were battling to train and I smile. "So how was your date?" Kiara asks me and I start blushing "it wasn't a date Kiara" I say and she just rolls her eyes "sure whatever you say" she says and goes back to concentrating on the battle. But I couldn't get him out of my head it had been so long since I had seen him could it be that I actually had a crush on him? Maybe... or maybe I was just wanting to see my old best friend I'm honestly not even sure but I did know that I wanted to find out.