Signing up for the ceremony

Ceras pov~

I had been training for what felt like hours when I see Kiara running up to me with a shiny nickit in her arms. "Sis!" she shouts and I smile "I see so you befriended a nickit, she's so cute" I say "yes she is!" Kiara says "so how has your training been going?" she asks me "it's been good Zooma even learned how to use fire fang" I say "that's good have you caught any Pokemon yet?" she asks "no I haven't actually I have mainly been looking for electric types but there isn't any on this route but yampers and I don't need a full team of just Yamper" I say "well I hope you find more electric types soon" she says and I smile "yeah I hope so to but have you seen Hop? I thought we're we're gonna be heading to Motostoke together for the ceremony" I say "oh yeah he went on ahead but cmon we can go there now" she says and we head to the train station to catch a train. When we get on and get seated we start talking. "Hey Cera are you excited to get to the stadium?" Kiara asks me "yeah of course I am I'm ready to start the gym challenge" I say and she just gives me a casual smirk "oh is that the reason your excited?" She asks and I start blushing "look Kiara I just have a stupid crush it's nothing more" I say and scroll on my rotom phone checking my Instagram. "Also did you see that new picture Raihan posted?" She asks me "no" I say "well it's of him and his flygon" she says and I pull that picture up

 "Also did you see that new picture Raihan posted?" She asks me "no" I say "well it's of him and his flygon" she says and I pull that picture up

(This picture not my picture but very cute!)

"It's really cute he really has a close bond with dragon types, almost like me with electric types" I say and like the picture and put my phone up and grab my bag as the train stops. "Cmon I guess talking really does pass the time" I say and smile as Kiara gets up and follows me of the train and out of the train station. Then Zooma pops out of her pokeball and she barks happily. "Hey girl you excited to see him to?" I ask her and she barks happily again. "Well cmon we need to head to the gym to sign up then we head to the inn and we wait till tomorrow for the ceremony" I say and smile as me Kiara and Zooma walk to the motostoke gym.   We walk in and see a guy with platinum blonde hair and purple eyes. "Hey uh Kiara didn't you say you were into guys with purple eyes?" I ask her and she covers my mouth "I didn't!" she shouts and I start laughing "guess I get to tease you now" I say and smirk "shut it!" she shouts and I roll my eyes. "Alright let's just go and sign up" I say and we sign up before walking back out. "So now what?" She asks me and I smile softly we wait at the budew inn for the night and I hope they have more than two rooms left." I say and she nods as we walk into the budew inn. I managed to get a room and Hop got one as well and I notice that the sand guy from earlier had gotten the last room. "Hey Cera cmon she can handle herself" Hop says and as I was about to say something he drags me away and I head into my room.

Kiaras pov~

I ran up to the desk "I need that room!" I shout "Well to late it's mine" he says and turns to walk away "I was here first!" I say and growl "Okay so how about we battle for it?" he asks "You're on!" I shout and send out Wave (my sobble) "Wave use water gun!" I shout and she uses it against his gothita. "Alright Gothia use psychic" he says and his Gothita uses it and sends wave flying against the wall "Wave!" I shout and run up to her "so I win" he says and walks away "Fine I'll just sleep outside..." I say and walk out not noticing that he had heard me I then look up at the sky and sigh "Cmon come back in if you want we can share the room I guess" he says and I jump as I didn't realize he was behind me. "No you won fair and square it's yours" I say and look down "Look if you don't come willingly I can drag you in there myself." he says and I look at him "you wouldn't I don't even know your name" I say "it's Bede and wouldn't I?" he asks "Do it then" I say and he smirks before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and I yelp as he carries me in like this. "Now I hope you like pizza cuz I ordered out" he says "h-huh?" I ask him "Do you not like pizza I can order chinese for you" he says. "N-no I like pizza especially pepperoni" I say. "Good now what was your name?" he asks "it's Kiara" I say and he smiles as he sets me on the bed "well thank you for letting me stay in the room with you i'm sorry I overreacted earlier." I say and he smiles at me "it's no problem okay?" he asks "Yeah" i say and smile as the pizza that he ordered arrives. "This is so good" I say as I begin eating my third slice "It is isn't it?" he asks "yes freddy's pizzeria always has the best pizza" I say "it's my favorite me and my mom used to get it all the time" he says "oh what's you're mother like?" I ask him "she's really sweet and cares about me alot" he says "aww that's nice my grandmother is the same way" I say "what about your mother?" he asks me and I look down "I never knew my mother... I mean I did but I was too young but she was attacked by some Pokemon catchers they were shocked to see us especially since we were Pokehumans so they attacked us but I was able to get away.... But my mom wasnt she got killed..... Then that's when the woman I call my grandmother found me and took me in," I say then I realized something "so you don't think i'm a freak?" I ask him and he looks at me "No why?" he asks "well I'm a pokehuman..." I say and he just smiles "Yes but you're a really cute one so no you're not a freak and neither is that girl you were with" he says and I smile before hugging him "Thank you" I say and he smiles before hugging me back "you're welcome" he says but then he pulls away and gets up to lay on the floor "hey you know you can sleep in the bed too right?" I ask him "Are you sure?" He asks me and I nod slowly trying not to blush. He then lays beside me and pulls the covers over both of us. "Well good night Kiki" he says and I start blushing "g-good night Bede" I say and then we both fall asleep.